Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Eugenics Alive and well.....
(07-25-2017, 12:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: They offered them a choice which you said..

"I do not mind giving anyone a choice"

A choice is a choice no matter who offers it.

A choice between a 12x10 room locked with bars, living in fear of being raped or assailtedz. Or sterilization for the opportunity to get out of those conditions and have a normal life.
(07-25-2017, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Population control on its own is alright to a point but when it's specifically targeting groups of people.  Who are undesirables then it's a problem.  

I will admit that I am curious as to what the long term effects will be from our increases in medical science making it so people who normally would have died from illnesses (cancer, diabetes, bad asthma, heart defects, etc) are now alive and reproducing, spreading those genes.

I mean, where in the hell did gluten allergies pop up from? Or peanut allergies for that matter.

Just would be interesting to have a window to the future to see what the end results of all that would be.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(07-25-2017, 05:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A choice between a 12x10 room locked with bars, living in fear of being raped or assailtedz.    Or sterilization for the opportunity to get out of those conditions and have a normal life.

That isn't the context of my quote and you know that. You claimed that you're all for choices and the context was from your complete opposite opinion as it pertained to the African countries in a related thread. Now in that situation there was no threat of your above mentioned repercussions so why in that case was that free choice bad?
(07-25-2017, 05:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I will admit that I am curious as to what the long term effects will be from our increases in medical science making it so people who normally would have died from illnesses (cancer, diabetes, bad asthma, heart defects, etc) are now alive and reproducing, spreading those genes.

I mean, where in the hell did gluten allergies pop up from? Or peanut allergies for that matter.

Just would be interesting to have a window to the future to see what the end results of all that would be.

I Imagine we will be heading towards a GATTACA type scenario. But you are right it will be interesting to see what happens and our reactions.
(07-25-2017, 05:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: That isn't the context of my quote and you know that. You claimed that you're all for choices and the context was from your complete opposite opinion as it pertained to the African countries in a related thread. Now in that situation there was no threat of your above mentioned repercussions so why in that case was that free choice bad?

No you tried to pigeonhole me into a comment to contradict myself when they aren't even the same.

1. I was against a foreign country sending in their resources to control another nations population because they do not want any of their people coming to Europe.

- they don't need to do this.... they can just stop all immigration from. These countries and send back the boats. They choose the eugenics route instead of just closing their borders.

2. This isn't a choice because it involves a person with no freedom. If you were asked to be sterilized for 20k then it would be an actual reasonable choice. You can not expect the prisoner to not be under duress of some sort. When you are not able to think clearly do you make rational decisions?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18969/planned-parenthood-issues-guidelines-how-talk-pre-amanda-prestigiacomo

Not only do they strive to kill as many black children as possible now they want us all to speak to three year olds about sex, gender, and to defy basic biology.

Quote:Planned Parenthood Issues Guidelines On How To Talk To Pre-Schoolers About Transgenderism, Masturbation

"How do I know if my child is transgender or gender nonconforming?"

ByAmanda Prestigiacomo July 25, 2017 17.2k views

Photo by Andy Katz/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images
In new guidelines issued on the official Planned Parenthood website, the federally subsidized corporation explains how parents should talk to their pre-schoolers about gender roles, sexuality, masturbation, and transgenderism, even offering tips on how to tell if your toddler "is transgender or gender nonconforming."

Filling the head of your three-year-old child who thought he was a dinosaur last week with confusing messages about sex and gender?

What could possibly go wrong.

Under a section concerning pre-schoolers, the following hyperlinked questions are addressed:

How do I talk with my preschooler about their body?

How do I talk with my preschooler about identity?

What should I teach my preschooler about healthy social skills and relationships?

How do I talk with my preschooler about personal safety?

What should I teach my preschooler about pregnancy and reproduction?

What should I teach my preschooler about sex and sexuality?

Like most of the topical questions offering some questionable (at best) recommendations to parents, the issue of so-called gender identity had some disturbing suggestions.

"When it comes to gender, ideas about what it means to be a girl or a boy are everywhere, and these ideas have a big influence on your preschooler. Learn how to teach your kid that their gender doesn’t limit them, how to talk about different kinds of families, how to know if your kid is transgender, and more," directs Planned Parenthood.

The site also explains that not all boys have penises and not all girls have vulvas. "You can say that most girls have vulvas and most boys have penises/testicles," suggest the guidelines.

"While the most simple answer is that girls have vulvas and boys have penises/testicles, that answer isn’t true for every boy and girl. Boy, girl, man, and woman are words that describe gender identity, and some people with the gender identities 'boy' or 'man' have vulvas, and some with the gender identity 'girl' or 'woman' have penises/testicles. Your genitals don’t make you a boy or a girl," says the site.

Planned Parenthood even informs parents how to tell if their pre-schooler is trans or gender nonconforming:

So how do you know if your kid is trying to tell you that they’re transgender or gender nonconforming, rather than just playing around?

Experts say that transgender kids tell you what their gender identity is in a way that’s very definitive. Trans and gender nonconforming kids are:

Consistent: They don’t go back and forth about their gender — they clearly identify with one particular gender identity.

Insistent: They feel very strongly about their identity, and get upset when they’re told that they’re not the gender they say they are.

Persistent: How they identity themselves stays over time.

The site recommends you take your child to a "counselor or therapist who’s familiar and supportive of LGBTQ identities" if you think they are trans.

And concerning masturbation, the guidelines state:

You can teach them that touching their genitals is something that’s not appropriate to do in public. Preschoolers are old enough to understand privacy. So instead of trying to convince them to stop touching themselves, have a conversation about boundaries. You can say something like, “I know that feels good, and it’s OK to do that in your room or the bathroom. It’s not ok to touch your penis in front of other people. It’s something that’s private.”

Remember, over half a billion tax-dollars are funneled to this leftist-indoctrinating abortion mill on an annual basis, where they've murdered over 7 million babies to date.
That's hardly anything unique...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/minnesota-department-education-approves-transgender-toolkit-n785246
Quote:The 11-page "toolkit" includes guidelines for the use of proper pronouns and preferred names — suggesting that teachers stop using the term "boys and girls," and instead use "students" and "scholars"

Other recommendations in the toolkit include supporting a family through a student's transition, with references to The Gender Spectrum's "Student Gender Transition Plan," and nominating "prom ambassadors" and "homecoming royalty" in place of prom or homecoming king and queen.
(Just a couple choice selections from the article.)

Also, for future reference... any article that ends with "...where they've murdered 7 million babies to date." is pretty safe to say that it's not exactly an unbiased account and a new source should probably be supplied.

(07-25-2017, 07:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's hardly anything unique...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/minnesota-department-education-approves-transgender-toolkit-n785246
(Just a couple choice selections from the article.)

Also, for future reference... any article that ends with "...where they've murdered 7 million babies to date." is pretty safe to say that it's not exactly an unbiased account and a new source should probably be supplied.

They do kill babies. Mostly black babies.

And you can always click the link to PP and read what they say. The writers commentary is irrelevant to why PP is actually promoting.

Do we really need a guide on how to speak about sex to a pre-schooler? Guess what if, you are talking about sex to pre-schoolers you are doing t wrong.
Honestly, there is nothing here that seems abnormal. Nothing the article pulled from the guidelines was was extraordinary. It is only made to appear so by using inflammatory rhetoric to incite their readers.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-25-2017, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They do kill babies.  Mostly black babies.  

And you can always click the link to PP and read what they say.  The writers commentary is irrelevant to why PP is actually promoting.  

Do we really need a guide on how to speak about sex to a pre-schooler?   Guess what if, you are talking about sex to pre-schoolers you are doing t wrong.

Then don't read it?

It's not like it is mandatory reading. I will probably never read it, and I wouldn't have even known it was a thing if you didn't point it out.

Is it weird? Sure, it is very weird. But so is your multi-thread spanning-obsession with black babies the last couple days. I'll just treat them both like the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies by pretending they don't exist, and going on with my life.

(07-25-2017, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Population control on its own is alright to a point but when it's specifically targeting groups of people.  Who are undesirables then it's a problem.  

And I would expected this from you.    

If we are in Donner Pass and you pass away, I'll take care of your remains for you. Ninja

I got your back! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-25-2017, 08:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Then don't read it?

It's not like it is mandatory reading. I will probably never read it, and I wouldn't have even known it was a thing if you didn't point it out.

Is it weird? Sure, it is very weird. But so is your multi-thread spanning-obsession with black babies the last couple days. I'll just treat them both like the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies by pretending they don't exist, and going on with my life.

This is the type of stuff that schools adopt and subject our children. The days of raising a normal child are over.

Boys are told they aren't needed so now we have aimless. It's growing up to be aimless men who will make horrible husbands and fathers because they lack the fuel to know why they must step up and take care of their family's.

Girls are told they don't need a man for anything and that having a family and getting married are last in priority over a career.

Meanwhile we have PP and others wanting adults to talk sex, gender and other out there stuff with pre-schoolers. It's only a matter of time until we have some leftist pre-k teacher thinking it's time for the sex and transsexuals conversation with her class.

This is precisely why I have this conversation with my children's teachers at the start of the year.

Obsession? I just post about the current news of the day, just so happens we have eugenicists targeting blacks this week.
(07-25-2017, 08:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, there is nothing here that seems abnormal. Nothing the article pulled from the guidelines was was extraordinary. It is only made to appear so by using inflammatory rhetoric to incite their readers.

I know we don't see eye to eye on this stuff. And we just agree to disagree. But how young should any of this stuff be talked about with children?

Even if I was going to have the transsexual talk with my children it wouldn't be until they saw one. It certainly wouldn't be with a 3 year old for any of this kind of talk.
(07-26-2017, 12:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know we don't see eye to eye on this stuff. And we just agree to disagree. But how young should any of this stuff be talked about with children?

Even if I was going to have the transsexual talk with my children it wouldn't be until they saw one. It certainly wouldn't be with a 3 year old for any of this kind of talk.

It depends on when they see it and when they start asking questions. I was in pre-school when I started asking about sex. Some children start exhibiting gender non-conformity at that age. If they start asking, do you just not answer?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-26-2017, 11:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It depends on when they see it and when they start asking questions. I was in pre-school when I started asking about sex. Some children start exhibiting gender non-conformity at that age. If they start asking, do you just not answer?

Children also think they can be a dinosaur as well. My seven year old thinks she is a shark when In the pool sometimes. Should we take all these serious or just chalk them up to children being children and playing pretend.

We probably shouldn't be taking anything sexual serious until puberty since almost all children sort themselves out at puberty.
(07-26-2017, 12:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is the type of stuff that schools adopt and subject our children.   The days of raising a normal child are over.

Boys are told they aren't needed so now we have aimless. It's growing up to be aimless men who will make horrible husbands and fathers because they lack the fuel to know why they must step up and take care of their family's.  

Girls are told they don't need a man for anything and that having a family and getting married are last in priority over a career.  

Meanwhile we have PP and others wanting adults to talk sex, gender and other out there stuff with pre-schoolers.   It's only a matter of time until we have some leftist pre-k teacher thinking it's time for the sex and transsexuals conversation with her class.    

This is precisely why I have this conversation with my children's teachers at the start of the year.  

Obsession?  I just post about the current news of the day,  just so happens we have eugenicists targeting blacks this week.

Who tells boys they aren't needed, and where ?

Who tells girls the "don't need a man for anything"?  And where do they do this?

Sounds like you are complaining about gender equality--the notion that men and women are equal, have equal rights and equal potential. 

Do you want girls to be taught that they will need men when they grow up, and boys to be taught that women will need them?  One could conclude that from your statements above.

Also, have you looked into who your eugenicists are? They don't sound very "leftist" to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-26-2017, 03:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Children also think they can be a dinosaur as well.   My seven year old thinks she is a shark when In the pool sometimes.    Should we take all these serious or just chalk them up to children being children and playing pretend.    

We probably shouldn't be taking anything sexual serious until puberty since almost all children sort themselves out at puberty.

When is "puberty"?  Our daughter got her first period at 9 years old.  My sister and her daughter were around 10.

We had our first talk about sex (and avoiding it) when she was around that age too.  

A child pretending to be a sark is not the same as a child who feels like they like the same sex.  One is pretending and one is something that needs to be talked about.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-26-2017, 03:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Who tells boys they aren't needed, and where ?

Who tells girls the "don't need a man for anything"?  And where do they do this?

Sounds like you are complaining about gender equality--the notion that men and women are equal, have equal rights and equal potential. 

Do you want girls to be taught that they will need men when they grow up, and boys to be taught that women will need them?  One could conclude that from your statements above.

Also, have you looked into who your eugenicists are? They don't sound very "leftist" to me.

I am speaking about how we have propped up girls to the point that we forgot about boys and now we have an epidemic of weak men growing up.

Women do need men and men need women. It's a system that works together. There are just some things that can only be done by men or women.... and we are talking real men and women. Not these others.

Eugenicists are very progressive and leftist. Look throughout history.
(07-26-2017, 03:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Children also think they can be a dinosaur as well. My seven year old thinks she is a shark when In the pool sometimes. Should we take all these serious or just chalk them up to children being children and playing pretend.

Pretending to be a shark or a dinosaur and exhibiting gender non-conforming behavior are two different things. It is comparing apples and oranges. If you read the material on this you will see that there is discussion about long-term observation and serious consideration before taking the discussion further. Trying to compare these things is hyperbolic.

(07-26-2017, 03:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am speaking about how we have propped up girls to the point that we forgot about boys and now we have an epidemic of weak men growing up.

Women do need men and men need women.   It's a system that works together.    There are just some things that can only be done by men or women.... and we are talking real men and women.  Not these others.

Eugenicists are very progressive and leftist.   Look throughout history.

I never understood why strong woman equals weak men.

I always chalk it up to men with low self esteem who need to feel "powerful" to feel good about themselves.

I admit men can't give birth and women can't impregnate themselves.  Short of that I don't see why being equals is such a bad thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.