Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It happened,  but pretty much was dismissed. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

I should have rephrased that.

I k ow the standing around with a club happen (and it getting dismissed). What I wasn't sure of was if any felt intimidated. I didn't remember anyone reporting them, just some journalist who was there with a camera or cell phone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-08-2016, 06:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We volunteer as a family at a women's shelter here locally.

Is that where most of the rapes occur?
(03-08-2016, 07:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Is that where most of the rapes occur?

What is your goal here? Feels like you in one of your win the Internet modes right now.
(03-08-2016, 05:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.   But forcing additional money to be spent to sort out a special shelf of food is beyond what is expected for charity.     My point was that they can help themselves within their community much like every other religion does for various things.  

As far as general charity goes if you are needing food then it's not realistic to be picky.   I have diet restrictions during lent, if I was receiving handouts at the time then of would take what I could get instead of asking for salmon over canned chicken or spam.

(03-08-2016, 05:57 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: St. Lucie can correct me if I am wrong, but I think what he is getting at, is that it is fine to help someone as long as you aren't having to go out of your way to help them.

It is the scenario of a homeless man asking for spare change, and you instead offer food, and the homeless man refusing the food because he wanted spare change.

Now if the homeless man was a Muslim asking for spare change and I offered him my ham sandwich it would be wrong of him to refuse my food and still want me to give him money.

if you're talking about a private charity or a church group, sure. From the way the article read, this is a public funded one. In that case, you're dealing with public money that should be used reflective of the community.
(03-08-2016, 07:10 PM)Benton Wrote: if you're talking about a private charity or a church group, sure. From the way the article read, this is a public funded one. In that case, you're dealing with public money that should be used reflective of the community.

That extra 150k could buy a lot more normal food.    Instead it's buying shelf space for special food.

It's a waste of public money.
[Image: 5ceab593aef5f9d3af02.gif]

This gif has more substance than the topic.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-08-2016, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually that is exactly what you said.

Do you think the Europeans don't have a right to defend their homeland?

What I am getting at is that rape wasn't as prevalent in Sweden and Norway, and after the recent influx of immigrants and refugees the amount of rape has increased.  So if I was a man over in that part of the world, wouldn't I be justified to be a part of a group that sought to protect the women in my area from this type of criminal activity?
(03-08-2016, 07:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That extra 150k could buy a lot more normal food.    Instead it's buying shelf space for special food.

It's a waste of public money.

maybe that lawmaker shouldn't make shelves out of gold. Not sure where he came up with that silliness. Even the army could build a shelf for under $50,000.
You can have my wiener when you pry it from GM's cold, dead, sticky fingers.
(03-08-2016, 08:15 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Do you think the Europeans don't have a right to defend their homeland?

What I am getting at is that rape wasn't as prevalent in Sweden and Norway, and after the recent influx of immigrants and refugees the amount of rape has increased.  So if I was a man over in that part of the world, wouldn't I be justified to be a part of a group that sought to protect the women in my area from this type of criminal activity?

The issue isn't rape.  The issue is race.  Woman have been attacked and raped for years.  They only took to the streets when there were claims of rape by immigrants.
(03-08-2016, 08:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The issue isn't rape.  The issue is race.  Woman have been attacked and raped for years.  They only took to the streets when there were claims of rape by immigrants.

Actually the issue is rape.

Fred, the amount of rape has increase with the increase of immigrants/refugees. 

There was rapes to be sure, but the increase is what has caused the driving force.

When was the last time you heard of over 500 sexual assaults in a single night, in Germany?
I find it amusing that the anti-Christian crowd is willing to bend over backwards and puts a different nutty religion's beliefs ahead of the governments....
Aren't you guys a big part of the Government and Religion should remain separated group?

The government is trying to help, by treating them as they would any other American, this groups is refusing the free food because it goes against their religion??? I say give the help to someone else and don't give any to those refusing the free food. Now if they had a medical condition, then that would be a different situation, but there is nothing medically wrong with eating pork or any meat in moderation. And speaking of, I just had a nice big ol' pork chop last night.
(03-08-2016, 08:17 PM)Benton Wrote: Even the army could build a shelf for under $50,000.

Probably, but they'd let Haliburton do it for $50k and accuse anyone against it of hating the troops.
(03-08-2016, 07:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What is your goal here?  Feels like you in one of your win the Internet modes right now.

He's probably trying to educate the board on the difference between crimes and saying the same crimes are worse because because of the nationality or the religion of the perpetrator.

Or perhaps he means the we are better spent defending our own people in our own country from said crimes if we find them so abhorrent.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reality: Some lawmaker thought there was less pork and proposed a silly law to increase pork in schools. The majority made fun of the proposed legislation.

http://www.snopes.com/germany-bans-pork-under-sharia-law/

This is why you shouldn't just spam the subforum with every garbage story you find on IFrickingHateMuslims.com

(03-08-2016, 10:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reality: Some lawmaker thought there was less pork and proposed a silly law to increase pork in schools. The majority made fun of the proposed legislation.

This is why you shouldn't just spam the subforum with every garbage story you find on IFrickingHateMuslims.com

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-08-2016, 10:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reality: Some lawmaker thought there was less pork and proposed a silly law to increase pork in schools. The majority made fun of the proposed legislation.

Which is actually not an anti-muslim website but actually just a cover for the pork industry and run by lobbyists to drum up pork as the good food in the fight vs terrorism 
One of the great things about Sweden is, 10 years ago, they expanded their definition of rape, begin investigating each instance of assault as a separate case, and have changed the culture of reporting rapes, causing more women to report them when they previously weren't.

If only America took a similar approach.

(03-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Actually the issue is rape.

Fred, the amount of rape has increase with the increase of immigrants/refugees. 

There was rapes to be sure, but the increase is what has caused the driving force.

When was the last time you heard of over 500 sexual assaults in a single night, in Germany?

Amounts may have increased, but have rates? Amounts will naturally increase with a population increase, but rates are what you would need to see increase to have a case.
(03-08-2016, 08:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can have my wiener when you pry it from GM's cold, dead, sticky fingers.

uh... Why is gm dead in this fantasy?