Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-09-2016, 02:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stop feeding the troll. The story has been established to be fake and the lawmaker a joke.

You are the only Troll around here.

Obviously your panties are bunched up over getting suspended. Just relax with all your drama.
(03-09-2016, 02:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey now, we're the greatest country ever and we were founded on showing up and forcing beliefs on the natives.  Maybe it's just time Europe got civilized, too.  Who'd eat a filthy pig, anyways?  Savage stuff.

Hey if they are afraid of food then that's a them problem. Not an is problem.
(03-09-2016, 02:31 PM)Benton Wrote: Something happened in Cologne. Through police mishandling, media misreporting and a lot of people already tense over the immigrant situation, it's hard to determine exactly what happened and how much of it involved Muslims. But, yes, every city has problems with sexual assaults (fromunwanted contact to rape) whenever there are large gatherings. A crappy opportunistic person doesn't stop being a crappy opportunistic person just because it's New Year's.

Yep. First, there is a lot of confusion over how many rapes occurred and how many sexual assaults. Victim counts also include those that were victims of robbery. Big events like this draw those sorts of people, always have.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/37029/france-and-germany-to-form-new-country/

I found this on the same site as the pork story.

Apparently Germany and France are merging. My only guess is it is because they need to work together to bow to the Muslims.

Don't question my sources. The point is that menacing Migrating Islamic Muslim Arab Immigrants who hate the West and have moved in a threatening manner to Europe and are practicing Islam and are dangerous and are destroying our civilizations.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-09-2016, 03:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/37029/france-and-germany-to-form-new-country/

I found this on the same site as the pork story.

Apparently Germany and France are merging. My only guess is it is because they need to work together to bow to the Muslims.

Don't question my sources. The point is that menacing Migrating Islamic Muslim Arab Immigrants who hate the West and have moved in a threatening manner to Europe and are practicing Islam and are dangerous and are destroying our civilizations.

If that story doesn't include a Batboy reference I'm not reading it!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-09-2016, 02:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are the only Troll around here.

Obviously your panties are bunched up over getting suspended.    Just relax with all your drama.

Mellow

(03-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Benton Wrote:  If you engage in personal attacks, spam threads (or the forum itself with multiple threads on the same topic), or otherwise troll PnR you will be suspended from it temporarily. 

Rock On
(03-09-2016, 03:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yep. First, there is a lot of confusion over how many rapes occurred and how many sexual assaults. Victim counts also include those that were victims of robbery. Big events like this draw those sorts of people, always have.

From what I've read, it sounds like it was more about robbing than sexual assaults. The NPR link (I think) mentions that part of the method commonly used in that area is for the thief to wrap a leg around the person to get them off balance, and then steal something from them. It could be that's part of why people are referring to it as sexual assaults, even though the intent isn't sexual in nature.

Like if I walked into your office and smacked you with my giant *****, then took your wallet. Yes, it's a sexual assault, but really I'm just robbing you with my *****. So it's more like assault with a deadly weapon.
(03-09-2016, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Rock On

I have not personally attacked anyone. Nor have I spammed threads.

So what's your point? Was your report post urge just itching too much?
(03-09-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not personally attacked anyone.   Nor have I spammed threads.  

So what's your point?    Was your report post urge just itching too much?

Mellow

(03-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Benton Wrote: If you engage in personal attacks, spam threads (or the forum itself with multiple threads on the same topic), or otherwise troll PnR you will be suspended from it temporarily.

All seriousness aside I've never reported anyone. Ask around. ThumbsUp
(03-09-2016, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not personally attacked anyone.   Nor have I spammed threads.  

So what's your point?    Was your report post urge just itching too much?

Your first two statements are more lies. 
(03-09-2016, 02:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That link was in response to other nations having similar controversies.    The OP was about food banks.  

No, it wasn't.  Another lie.

(03-07-2016, 04:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants

Odd that schools and bars would ban these items from the menu.  

(03-09-2016, 02:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My whole position on this has zero to do with them being Muslims.   I don't think people who are using a food bank need to be picky about the food comes from or what it is.  

Your OP was about "school and bars" quote unquote.  Not food banks.   

Quote:As for the France link, it's a bigger deal there than just the school lunches.    I just grabbed the first link.

Obviously.

Quote:If you want to get into a broader discussion on the halal meat controversy over the years in France, we can certainly do that if you wish.

You're the one that brought up halal meat into the discussion.  Stop trying to derail your own thread.

Quote:And as far as I'm concerned school lunches come from public money.   There is no need to have special diets outside of basic allergies.

Fine.  Then no more fish in public schools during Lent.  
(03-09-2016, 03:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

All seriousness aside I've never reported anyone.  Ask around.  ThumbsUp

Well good for you then. I can respect that at least. You do whine about stuff though. Ninja
I will say, I was disappointed in being the only one suspended after responding to multiple personal attacks from the poster with the most suspensions on these boards. Not my rules, though.

But it is what it is. Kind of like how this is what it is: a thread about a fake story about the OP won't admit is fake despite it being revealed as fake.

Keep defending this fake story.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-09-2016, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I will say, I was disappointed in being the only one suspended after responding to multiple personal attacks from the poster with the most suspensions on these boards. Not my rules, though.

But it is what it is. Kind of like how this is what it is: a thread about a fake story about the OP won't admit is fake despite it being revealed as fake.

Keep defending this fake story.

Stop derailing the spam thread
(03-09-2016, 02:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well I guess you don't know how to google as well as you thought you did.  Since it is there.

Are you asking Fred to prove his numbers?

Notice I haven't requested Fred to do this, since the information is actually available, a quick google search is all that I would need to do to find Fred's studies.

(03-09-2016, 02:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Benton, Fred doesn't need to prove his claim.  Everybody else has to prove Fred's claim wrong.

I could be wrong, but I do think this is what the mods were getting at with the whole derailing a thread.

Yes:  I did tell you that you must not know how google as well as you think.  Though to be fair you were bragging about your prowess at search engines.  I myself have never made such a claim.

As to asking Fred about his source.  I admitted that I did attempt a search.  I couldn't find the information and asked him to either link it or to share his search parameters.  Since I must be doing something wrong.  As to me telling you to search the studies.  I provided the information for you to search, if you couldn't find it all you had to do is ask, like I did.  However, since that thread is locked, there is no need to bring it up again.

So, please, for the sake of the board, do not attempt to derail the thread again.  I hope this response will provide clarity to these statements, but this will be the last one I make concerning them. 
(03-09-2016, 02:31 PM)Benton Wrote: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/10/462558773/night-of-shame-week-of-soul-searching-cologne-attacks-divide-germany

Something happened in Cologne. Through police mishandling, media misreporting and a lot of people already tense over the immigrant situation, it's hard to determine exactly what happened and how much of it involved Muslims. But, yes, every city has problems with sexual assaults (fromunwanted contact to rape) whenever there are large gatherings. A crappy opportunistic person doesn't stop being a crappy opportunistic person just because it's New Year's.

Thank you!   ThumbsUp

I will say this though.  If you look there are only 10-20 cases.  I don't think anyone would claim that you will have 10-20 cases each year.  However the amount was enormous.  Well over 10-20 cases.  I understand they would have an estimated 200.  If they have that (200 unreported) many on a normal year with 10-20 reported cases, then how many unreported cases from this last year? 

It isn't just Cologne either.  There were reports similar to Cologne all across Europe.  Many of the witnesses report the assailants as immigrants or non German.
(03-09-2016, 10:37 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Stop derailing the spam thread

(03-09-2016, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There was not "rape spree" in Germany on New Years Eve.  There were multiple claims of sexual assaults and when it happened the police indicated that things like this have been happening for years. 

The problem is that certain people here only get their news from right wing propaganda type sights.  I have always admitted that there would be a big problem with the number of immigrants pouring into Europe, but I have not allowed myself to be lead around by the nose blindly believing every propaganda story out there.

Kind of funny that guy you claim has his head in the sand knows more aboiut the real details than you do,

Its not propaganda Fred. Its your head in the sand. Anything that doesn't jive with your viewpoints you dismiss itas propaganda. These migrants, a majority being men probably haven't been laid in months.

Hey all knowing compassionate champion of poor victimized and misunderstood Muzzies , you call this propaganda?...an Imam that blames scantily clad women and perfume for the rape spree...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cologne-sex-attacks-imam-claims-women-wearing-perfume-provoked-360-assaults-by-north-africans-1539509
(03-09-2016, 11:14 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Thank you!   ThumbsUp

I will say this though.  If you look there are only 10-20 cases.  I don't think anyone would claim that you will have 10-20 cases each year.  However the amount was enormous.  Well over 10-20 cases.  I understand they would have an estimated 200.  If they have that (200 unreported) many on a normal year with 10-20 reported cases, then how many unreported cases from this last year? 

It isn't just Cologne either.  There were reports similar to Cologne all across Europe.  Many of the witnesses report the assailants as immigrants or non German.

To the bold, valid point, and unfortunately at this point, there's not a good idea of how many. Police weren't prepared and after it started they didn't realize how much it was happening. 

To the rest, my only issue is the proportion. I don't want to play it off as "sexual assaults happen, it's just part of life." On the other hand, there's a lot of overreaction in relation to refugees (like people freaking out about Muslims taking their bacon), and my concern is: is it really happening more because of the cultural difference or is it happening more because the influx of people. That number is sketchy right now.
(03-10-2016, 01:08 AM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, valid point, and unfortunately at this point, there's not a good idea of how many. Police weren't prepared and after it started they didn't realize how much it was happening. 

To the rest, my only issue is the proportion. I don't want to play it off as "sexual assaults happen, it's just part of life." On the other hand, there's a lot of overreaction in relation to refugees (like people freaking out about Muslims taking their bacon), and my concern is: is it really happening more because of the cultural difference or is it happening more because the influx of people. That number is sketchy right now.

Oh, no doubt that there is an overreaction to a point.

However there are plenty of instances where Muslims practicing Sharia Law will target women that they think aren't dressed modestly.  To some Muslims (not just the men), if a woman isn't fully covered from head to feet, then she isn't being modest and that she is tempting men. 

I guess the idea is that men are unable to control their urges and will have sex with any woman that is tempting him.

That is counter to how western woman behave and act.  If the western woman were to go to live in a Muslim country, then I would agree that she should follow the local customs regarding her attire.  However these immigrants or refugees are coming into the countries that western woman have lived for many years.  To tell those women to be more tolerant and not try to tempt these men by wearing shorts or skirts or dresses or low cut tops is where I have a problem with the immigration of this group of people.

In this very article, we have a man that is having to defend his own wife and daughter from harassment from a Sharia Patrol.  I could understand if this was Dubai (which is very lax on these things), Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.  However this is Austria.  Why is there a Sharia Patrol in Austria?  To me there shouldn't be.