Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan Brown C Detroit Lions
He was undrafted in 2018 and played his biggest role this season. He graded as the 7th best pass blocking Center according to PFF along with the 25th best run blocking grade. Overall he ranked 17th. Actually a nice season for a guy in his first season starting due to Frank Ragnow’s injury. He’s a free agent and thought I would bring his name up to fans unfamiliar with him. I’d like to see the Bengals upgrade to a more proven vet but he had a much better year than Hopkins and looks to be ascending.
Reply/Quote
This seems like the perfect signing to piss everyone off (since he's less known). At least people have a heads up now. Wonder what his contract would look like.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2022, 02:50 AM)Burreaux Wrote: He was undrafted in 2018 and played his biggest role this season. He graded as the 7th best pass blocking Center according to PFF along with the 25th best run blocking grade. Overall he ranked 17th. Actually a nice season for a guy in his first season starting due to Frank Ragnow’s injury. He’s a free agent and thought I would bring his name up to fans unfamiliar with him. I’d like to see the Bengals upgrade to a more proven vet but he had a much better year than Hopkins and looks to be ascending.

Thanks for this as I knew nothing about Evan Brown understandably. As Bengalpool said Brown would probably be a FA pick that 
would pizz a lot of Bengals fans off that know nothing about him but like you said should be an upgrade over Hopkins which is what
we need. Still would like Jensen, Daniels, Ben Jones more but would be okay with Evan Brown as long as we added another RT and 
RG as well to the OL and brought back Spain.
Reply/Quote