Evan McPherson on The Pat McAfee Show
Video 
Great interview. Enjoy.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Pat cusses way too much on his show
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:17 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Great interview. Enjoy.

Good watch, thanks for posting
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: Pat cusses way too much on his show

When someone can't carry on a conversation without excessive profanity, it is usually a clue as to their intelligence.
Reply/Quote
Great stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: When someone can't carry on a conversation without excessive profanity, it is usually a clue as to their intelligence.

You’re right, science has shown repeatedly that people who swear more are more intelligent.

https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/5-reasons-swearing-is-a-sign-of-intelligence-helps-manage-pain-and-more/collection_c295311b-3bf6-5055-b0dd-c0ff0b214062.html
Reply/Quote

I guess he can do that then.
Reply/Quote

must be doing something right had 70k people watching the other day
Reply/Quote

I'm sure you can find good programming to suit your needs on the Disney Channel.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: must be doing something right had 70k people watching the other day

His show isn't cookie cutter stuff.  Which is why it's so popular.  I enjoy listening to his takes.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:17 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Great interview. Enjoy.

Am I the only one that can’t seem to see YouTube imbed videos anymore? It just shows up blank. Had this problem for like 3 days now.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:59 AM)QueenCity Wrote: His show isn't cookie cutter stuff.  Which is why it's so popular.  I enjoy listening to his takes.

ive enjoyed listening to him talk.... Makes fun of himself alot... 

Bought a new car and got locked out the next day lol plus lots of NFL talent swings thru his show.
Reply/Quote

I agree!!! 

Sadly I know from personal experience that until you stop speaking that way and remove yourself from people that speak that way you can't see the forest for the trees. But once you stop hanging around people that speak that way and stop watching shows with that kind of language it's amazing how ignorant that type of speech sounds. 

My story (if you care to read):

I stopped after I was cussing up a storm to a buddy about the price of bread in a store in Bozeman MT. I was unaware that there was a very young child standing next to me listening to everything I was saying until my buddy jabbed me with his elbow to point out the child was there. I turned to see this poor kid standing there with his mouth wide open in shock of what was coming out of my mouth. I had gotten to the point that I was unaware of how bad my own speech had become and I tainted this poor child. It was that moment I stopped speaking in that manner. It was tough to quit. The hardest part was not thinking about using such language especially while being cut off in traffic. It took at least 6 months to stop thinking that way, but I was determined to rise above such speech and through the grace of God I've managed to do so. 

I know not everyone will agree with me or care about that story, but maybe it was meant to be written for someone that reads it. To each their own. 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Great interview, love Evan's confidence and how he called out whoever it was on the show for betting against us.

Don't do it. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 02:24 PM)Mer Wrote: I agree!!! 

Sadly I know from personal experience that until you stop speaking that way and remove yourself from people that speak that way you can't see the forest for the trees. But once you stop hanging around people that speak that way and stop watching shows with that kind of language it's amazing how ignorant that type of speech sounds. 

My story (if you care to read):

I stopped after I was cussing up a storm to a buddy about the price of bread in a store in Bozeman MT. I was unaware that there was a very young child standing next to me listening to everything I was saying until my buddy jabbed me with his elbow to point out the child was there. I turned to see this poor kid standing there with his mouth wide open in shock of what was coming out of my mouth. I had gotten to the point that I was unaware of how bad my own speech had become and I tainted this poor child. It was that moment I stopped speaking in that manner. It was tough to quit. The hardest part was not thinking about using such language especially while being cut off in traffic. It took at least 6 months to stop thinking that way, but I was determined to rise above such speech and through the grace of God I've managed to do so. 

I know not everyone will agree with me or care about that story, but maybe it was meant to be written for someone that reads it. To each their own. 

Yeah, I still swear too much myself and now that I have a Nephew and a Niece I need to really start getting it out of my
mind. Always been around people that swear all the time so it rubs off on me. Getting these people more and more out
of my life and it is helping. I don't like being the jerk either telling other dudes to cut down on the swearing.
Reply/Quote
31 NFL Head Coaches are calling their assistants and telling them to keep tabs on Shooter's little brother....
Reply/Quote

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo he'd be a perfect fit on the Raiders board? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 31 NFL Head Coaches are calling their assistants and telling them to keep tabs on Shooter's little brother....

No doubt, if he is ahead of Evan at this stage, dude could be great. What is little bro's name BTW?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, if he is ahead of Evan at this stage, dude could be great. What is little bro's name BTW?

He didn't say...
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He didn't say...

Thought so.
Reply/Quote