Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan says:
(01-22-2022, 10:53 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I know it's probably late, but shame he doesn't have a shot at rookie of the year

Kid is kicking great but he still is not even the Rookie of the Year on his own team.
Reply/Quote
mcpherson, burrow, chase. eat everyone alive
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m less confident I can hit the toilet.

Imagine having to hit the toilet with millions watching.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Imagine having to hit the toilet with millions watching.  

"He missed!! Oh that's going to be cleanup on isle 1 for somebody. And isle 2!"
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:22 PM)M.W. Wrote: This is an AMAZING team! The front office has done a tremendous job with this team the last few years.

I would say this last past season... when they kept Hart season 2 of Zac's tenure they were going the other way.  Revamping the Defense has help tremendously along with Chase's high output, the O-line improved somewhat but still vunerable.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "He missed!! Oh that's going to be cleanup on isle 1 for somebody. And isle 2!"

Wait, so he's attempting to hit the toilet in the middle of a grocery store while millions are watching? 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so he's attempting to hit the toilet in the middle of a grocery store while millions are watching? 

I thrive on chaos.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:25 PM)Destro Wrote: And it was done in front of Bullock.

Fat Randy played well.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so he's attempting to hit the toilet in the middle of a grocery store while millions are watching? 

This Bengal fan fiction practically writes itself.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thrive on chaos.

I'm sure you do, but I'm questioning the mindset of the people watching.  It's one thing for you to be nuts, but getting a million people to watch with rapt attention?  That's impressive. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I would say this last past season... when they kept Hart season 2 of Zac's tenure they were going the other way.  Revamping the Defense has help tremendously along with Chase's high output, the O-line improved somewhat but still vunerable.

No, his original quote was correct.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Kid is kicking great but he still is not even the Rookie of the Year on his own team.

I know, it's still kinda sad he isn't nominated with all the big kicks he has made
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: According to Joe, before he walked on the field Evan stretched and said, “Looks like we’re going to the AFC Championship boys.”

https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1485057501976477697?s=20

Amazing, him and Burrow cut from the same cloth. Hope they're our qb and kicker for the next decade. What Burrow said about him post game was amazing as well. "You can tell what you kind of kicker you have day 1 when they come in locker room and that guy is amazing." 
Not exact quote I don't think but pretty close. 

So happy they're both Bengals. No bs McPherson is probably the only kicker we've had that I've had the belief he's gonna make the kick when ever big kicks come up. Could be mostly that 30 year curse that influenced me thinking like that but just like Burrow there's something about the kid that gives me the confidence in him to believe that he will make it.
Reply/Quote
I love this story… it has to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote