Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Halftime Shows Are Jokes For The Steelers.......
The Steelers are tied with an 0-8 team at half and, instead of talking about how horrible the Steelers are, Michael Strahan goes on and on about how good Harris is playing. Then, they go on to how someone for the Steelers made a great play. Then, they moved on.

Like I said, it must be nice to be a Steelers fan where you're above criticism, bad play, rape "allegations," and anything actually related to how bad your team is in football.
Reply/Quote
Goff is 4/8 for 11 yards and yet the Steelers are still losing to the 0-8 Lions.

Embarrassing how bad this team is when the refs aren't actively handing them the game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 04:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Goff is 4/8 for 11 yards and yet the Steelers are still losing to the 0-8 Lions.

Embarrassing how bad this team is when the refs aren't actively handing them the game.

Is the Lions-Steelers game televised in the Cincinnati-Dayton area? I turned on FOX and I saw Dallas-Atlanta and threw up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Is the Lions-Steelers game televised in the Cincinnati-Dayton area?  I turned on FOX and I saw Dallas-Atlanta and threw up.

Yeah, I have Lions/Steelers and Browns/Patriots.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Is the Lions-Steelers game televised in the Cincinnati-Dayton area?  I turned on FOX and I saw Dallas-Atlanta and threw up.
I woke up late because I had a girl that's in my calendar spend the night so I just turned on the TV and the only two on the home screen were Lions/Steelers and Browns/Pats.
(11-14-2021, 05:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I have Lions/Steelers and Browns/Patriots.

Same.

I also forgot to mention that they're this bias when the Steelers are taking this beating IN THEIR OWN STADIUM!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I have Lions/Steelers and Browns/Patriots.

That’s good; maybe CBS will cut away from the Browns/Patriots later to show the Lions. I’m sentenced to watch the Cowboys on FOX. I hate Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I woke up late because I had a girl that's in my calendar spend the night...

Say what?!?!?
Reply/Quote
Annnnd that might be the final nail in the coffin for the Steelers season.

Losing to the Lions and Watt down? He walked a bit, but that doesn't look good.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Say what?!?!?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q4d4l5abuyrvq9m7q2...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Goff is freaking awful.

Reply/Quote
Steelers getting some of their traditional ref help there. "Facemasking the QB? That is fine."

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Steelers getting some of their traditional ref help there. "Facemasking the QB? That is fine."

And ignoring offensive linemen basically tackling defenders on this drive…..
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 04:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Goff is 4/8 for 11 yards and yet the Steelers are still losing to the 0-8 Lions.

didnt think Goff was gonna play
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: didnt think Goff was gonna play

Might as well not have.

Reply/Quote