Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Even Steelers Players Know They're on the Decline
Buncha nerds over there in Pburg.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:24 AM)MrRager Wrote: Buncha nerds over there in Pburg.

James Harrison is on the decline.......the decline bench press reppin 455 pounds.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not this again! Leave Brad alone!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I never asked you Pat.....what kinda loot did you come home with a few weeks ago? Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 06:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: I never asked you Pat.....what kinda loot did you come home with a few weeks ago? Tongue

I was actually there on the Saturday of the first protest with the mini rioting. Was gonna hit up the O's game but they closed the ticket office and I was worried about them shutting down the light rail, so I just went to a bar. Everyone hangs out in front of it before the game, and I just missed by a few minutes rioters coming and throwing shit from the vendors at all the fans.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was actually there on the Saturday of the first protest with the mini rioting. Was gonna hit up the O's game but they closed the ticket office and I was worried about them shutting down the light rail, so I just went to a bar. Everyone hangs out in front of it before the game, and I just missed by a few minutes rioters coming and throwing shit from the vendors at all the fans.

Damn.....I was thinking about ya when all hell broke loose. I've got a college roommate who lives up there now too. Scary shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn.....I was thinking about ya when all hell broke loose.  I've got a college roommate who lives up there now too.  Scary shit.

that's naughty language Wyche. ya kiss ya mudda with that mouth or sumptin?

Ima have ta wash it out for ya wit some soap or sumpthin
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:24 AM)MrRager Wrote: Buncha nerds over there in Pburg.

nerds are the new cool, dont hate
Reply/Quote