Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even if we lose to KC, we need to show heart
What the title says.

There is no shame in losing to KC on the road in primetime. 28 other NFL teams would probably lose to them this week if they were in our shoes.

But, if we can at least keep this game close and perform how we should, I think it will say a lot about this years Bengals team. It would show that they aren't gonna fold in primetime like the teams of years past. It would show that they won't a lay a giant egg after another brutal loss to Pittsburgh.

Do I have confidence in this happening? Not sure, I'll believe it when I see it. But I want to say preemptively that a close loss to KC right now is nothing to be ashamed of, and would honestly be a sign that we can hang with the big boys when the big lights are on.

But, of course, I really really hope we win :andy:
Reply/Quote
They've shown heart and no quit all season.....I see no reason for that to change Sunday. :andy:

That said, I totally agree with your premise. Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:41 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They've shown heart and no quit all season.....I see no reason for that to change Sunday. :andy:

That said, I totally agree with your premise. Rock On

What Wyche said; my father also piped up on Sunday, saying that this is a different Bengals team than in years past, who aren't quitting and aren't giving up or not fighting back, with their back against the wall.

If my dad, a die-hard Cowboys fan is saying this, then its gotta ring partly true, doesn't it? lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Just follow the game day posts.. if we lose we'll suddenly be the worst team ever ever ever even if it comes down to the very last second of the game and it takes KC 15 tries* from the 1 inch line to score by just the nose of the ball and takes the league 3 agonizing hours to review it.. 

*11 offsetting penalties . 

Yup, that would qualify as sucking..no doubt about it ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Zero heart shown
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
- heart shown
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure their heart was shown when Mahomes ripped it out and threw it for a few TDs.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What Wyche said; my father also piped up on Sunday, saying that this is a different Bengals team than in years past, who aren't quitting and aren't giving up or not fighting back, with their back against the wall.

If my dad, a die-hard Cowboys fan is saying this, then its gotta ring partly true, doesn't it? lol

This post didn’t age well
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:01 AM)Trademark Wrote: This post didn’t age well

well that was a complete waste of time going to that game. thanks marv!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:15 AM)WildCat Wrote: well that was a complete waste of time going to that game. thanks marv!

Did you thank Marv for the 4 wins this year?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hey, guess what? It’s Monday. Yay.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:33 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Did you thank Marv for the 4 wins this year?

hell nah cuz i enjoy freedom and it's really hard to get to him w/o getting killed instantly. hi welcome to the world :)
Reply/Quote