Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever had that feeling your going to get in trouble today?
Yep, the force is strong in me today. Got kinda wasted last night. Didn't have a chance to entirely sleep it off cause I only slept like 6hrs and didn't eat yesterday. I slept on the couch so it wasn't a comfortable one either. Wife tried to get me to go to bed but I was so tanked I decided to stay put. Today, I woke up with the Dog with her nose in my face. Wagging that damn tail and beating the coffee table with it like Godzilla wreaking havoc on the city. TOO DAMN EARLY. Now I'm hair of the HD'ng it again because, well, seems like the right thing (and only thing) to do to make it through the day. I'm now sipping a beer in the mancave listening to Limp Bizkut (thanks JFK) at an extremely high level of volume. It's a football day so I'm flipping pumped.

Looking forward to a victory tonight so bad my blood is boiling. Today is not a good day to get visitors.  LMAO

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My advice? Pace yourself today, eat a good meal. Otherwise, you'll never make it to halftime of the game tonight. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My advice?  Pace yourself today, eat a good meal.  Otherwise, you'll never make it to halftime of the game tonight.  ThumbsUp

Daughter showed up. Now I have to be good.  Whatever

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My advice?  Pace yourself today, eat a good meal.  Otherwise, you'll never make it to halftime of the game tonight.  ThumbsUp

No great story ever began with "So I was eating a salad"!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Daughter showed up. Now I have to be good.  Whatever

Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No great story ever began with "So I was eating a salad"!

Unless there are 2 trailer park girls going round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Unless there are 2 trailer park girls going round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.  Smirk

Tooshie!

I mean, Touché!
Reply/Quote