Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever see a screen go for a Pick 6 before today?
(10-20-2019, 08:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dalton panicked and threw up a lame duck pass with a hope and a prayer, rookie move. Doesn't matter if Gio ran to the wrong side of the field, fell down, got blocked out or got kidnapped by aliens !

Just say Dalton screwed that up and stop making excuses.

Not making excuses, just said what else also happened. Just said exactly what did happen, also. The truth If that hurts someone's agenda, sorry. Just see everything that's wrong, not just one thing. It's harder to do, but it is possible.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Not making excuses, just said what else also happened. Just said exactly what did happen, also. The truth If that hurts someone's agenda, sorry. Just see everything that's wrong, not just one thing. It's harder to do, but it is possible.

Trust me the Done With Dalton agenda needs no help. He’s doing our work for us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Not making excuses, just said what else also happened. Just said exactly what did happen, also. The truth If that hurts someone's agenda, sorry. Just see everything that's wrong, not just one thing. It's harder to do, but it is possible.

Nobody, I repeat nobody is saying everything is all Dalton's fault. Bench Dalton and everything will be peaches and cream.

But the fact is Dalton is a very big part of the failure this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nobody, I repeat nobody is saying everything is all Dalton's fault. Bench Dalton and everything will be peaches and cream.

But the fact is Dalton is a very big part of the failure this season.

When 80-90% is posting about the exact same person, it's the delusional. 
Reply/Quote
You don't remember the Pick 6 machine, Carson Palmer, do you?

I remember a screen pass he threw for 1 yard to Chad Johnson that was picked off for a 1 yard TD.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:59 PM)Destro Wrote: Gio ran into the lineman and wasn't where it was supposed to be.

Dalton is this you ?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:38 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Dalton is this you ?

Yep. You see quality QB's throw the ball into the ground when the screen falls apart. They don't just lob the ball up into the air for a Pick 6.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Looks like the Bengals tipped their hand on the screen:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oy, I've seen more deceptive playbooks on Tecmo Bowl...and I don't even mean the second game!
Reply/Quote