Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever

Reply/Quote
LOL

The best part is that there is such a large percentage of each team's fanbase that eats the shit up every single damn year.
Reply/Quote
Hilariously fitting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hahahah this was perfect.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
NFLN's and ESPN's camp coverage summed up in 2 minutes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hilarious and true...until the Tebow hate.

Tebow doesn't bring the attention on himself and I bet he makes the Eagles 53 this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
That was great. Really hit the nail on the head with that one.
Reply/Quote
Couldn't have said it better.

But Dalton worked with Tom House this year, so it'll work out great for us!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 04:16 PM)djs7685 Wrote: LOL

The best part is that there is such a large percentage of each team's fanbase that eats the shit up every single damn year.

Is it that they eat it up or is it that they are actually the ones that say most of it?  At the very least, what they're parodying from the networks is aimed at fans, is what fans want to hear.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
News ticker at the bottom: "Los Angeles to get at least one, maybe two crappy teams by 2016"
Reply/Quote
"six more 49ers announce retirement"
"Contract negotiations won't affect desire"
"Los Angeles to get one, maybe two crappy teams by 2016"
"Veteran Free Agent Wide Reciever invited to try out with bad team"

There's another about Godell but it wasnt that good.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I didn't even watch it but I'm sure what it says. And yes it is funny how every player is pro bowl bound.

Remember the QB that threw up in the 4th qtr a couple years ago and kept playing ? And so many had him as the shoe in starter ? Super Bowl bound baby !
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 09:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I didn't even watch it but I'm sure what it says. And yes it is funny how every player is pro bowl bound.

Remember the QB that threw up in the 4th qtr a couple years ago and kept playing ? And so many had him as the shoe in starter ? Super Bowl bound baby !

Matt Scott Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Matt Scott Wink

That guy had guts though. I gotta respect any player that throws up, then throws for a TD.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 11:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That guy had guts though. I gotta respect any player that throws up, then throws for a TD.

Oh there's no doubt !

But the overreaction was a bit well, funny. You of thought he was the next Brady reading some posts. And who knows maybe he will be ? Have no idea if he's on a roster anywhere or not ?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 11:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh there's no doubt !

But the overreaction was a bit well, funny. You of thought he was the next Brady reading some posts. And who knows maybe he will be ? Have no idea if he's on a roster anywhere or not ?

Right. Just another in a long line of training camp heroes. LeFevour, Matt Jones, Armon Binns and Dez Briscoe all come to mind.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 11:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. Just another in a long line of training camp heroes. LeFevour, Matt Jones, Armon Binns and Dez Briscoe all come to mind.

Hey now, Dez Briscoe caught some TD's for the buccs if I'm not mistaken!!!
Reply/Quote
"In other news. Terrible QB has spent the offseason working on his mechanics and fans should take this as a sign that he's "magically" good now."
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 01:27 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: "In other news. Terrible QB has spent the offseason working on his mechanics and fans should take this as a sign that he's "magically" good now."

I was just happy it wasn't a pic of Andy lol Rock On
Reply/Quote
"And now, news coming from city you don't want to live in, a new coach and a re-tread coordinator are...blah, blah, blah"

That's some funny stuff
Reply/Quote