Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Team's Best Play From The Last Decade!
Since there's no sports or anything, I figured that everyone could use a little football, so here is every team's best play of the last decade!

Ours is right about at 4 minutes and I'll let you see what it is so it's a surprise  ThumbsUp

Just thought everyone could use a bit of football in their lives!

[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/479466272712629/[/video]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Since there's no sports or anything, I figured that everyone could use a little football, so here is every team's best play of the last decade!

Ours is right about at 4 minutes and I'll let you see what it is so it's a surprise  ThumbsUp

Jerome Simpson flip better IMO
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 11:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Jerome Simpson flip better IMO

I agree but maybe they wanted a current player for us so get the fans excited or maybe they just didn't want to put him on because the last time that I can remember that anyone heard from him was when he was getting arrested.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree but maybe they wanted a current player for us so get the fans excited or maybe they just didn't want to put him on because the last time that I can remember that anyone heard from him was when he was getting arrested.

Nah just lazy on the creators part. Hell, I’d say AJs bobbling Hail Mary catch where he single handedly (literally) beat an entire defense was more impressive as well!
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Since there's no sports or anything, I figured that everyone could use a little football, so here is every team's best play of the last decade!

I actually would have chosen the Tyler Boyd TD over a tipped Hail Mary.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 08:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I actually would have chosen the Tyler Boyd TD over a tipped Hail Mary.  

I didn't watch the video but I agree that the Boyd TD that knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs has to be #1. Unless someone can jog my memory of a better one. 

On a down note. How sweet would it have been if we could have picked Burfict's INT in the Steeler's playoff game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 11:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't watch the video but I agree that the Boyd TD that knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs has to be #1. Unless someone can jog my memory of a better one. 

On a down note. How sweet would it have been if we could have picked Burfict's INT in the Steeler's playoff game. 

I both love and hate this post... Hilarious.  That should have been #1
Reply/Quote
My vote would go to Gio and his run against Miami.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 11:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't watch the video but I agree that the Boyd TD that knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs has to be #1. Unless someone can jog my memory of a better one. 

Too soon...... LMAO
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 08:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I actually would have chosen the Tyler Boyd TD over a tipped Hail Mary.  

I would've picked the TD AJ Green had in the 4th quarter against Baltimore to answer Steve Smith's long TD.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Me too!  We actually lost that game in OT.
Reply/Quote
Loved that play, but it should've been the Simpson flip.

On a side note, I find it amusing that the best play for the Browns was a trick play against a bad Jets team who took the field with their 3rd string QB and a multitude of other starters out on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2020, 09:45 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Me too!  We actually lost that game in OT.

I remember that too well. DVR'd it and avoided scores all day as I was traveling home after a short but intense work related trip. I stayed up and watched it at 2:00 am. The td was an amazing thing but the let down after was so Bengal. I think best plays should be from games they won.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 11:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: On a down note. How sweet would it have been if we could have picked Burfict's INT in the Steeler's playoff game. 

Only if the next minute didn't happen.
Reply/Quote