Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Year There Is That One Team That Finds A Way
This year it's us!!!

What a mother f'kin' game that was! 9 sacks and we still found a way to win this game! Unbelievable to see this game and how it turned out. shooter with an unbelievable kick at the end...

Bring it! This team has the post season mojo going on full steam!
Reply/Quote
It was the Giants with Eli a couple years back. It was Nick Fole's Eagles couple years ago.

It is us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We are FINALLY the chosen team! FINALLY!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:43 PM)Housh Wrote: It was the Giants with Eli a couple years back. It was Nick Fole's Eagles couple years ago.

It is us

100% I was thinking of that same exact scenario. Pats were undefeated and had all that momentum going into the playoffs and the Giants on the other side just found that way to win throughout the playoffs and then winning the SB...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:51 PM)GodFather Wrote: 100% I was thinking of that same exact scenario. Pats were undefeated and had all that momentum going into the playoffs and the Giants on the other side just found that way to win throughout the playoffs and then winning the SB...

I remember when the Giants played the Pats in week 16 or 17 that year. Nothing to play for and they still almost beat the pats. I called it during the postgame show then. Giants meet Patriots in super bowl and win. Best call I’ve ever made, loved rubbing that in peoples faces after they called me crazy for it lol

Sometimes teams just have something special. This team has that same type of feel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:42 PM)GodFather Wrote: This year it's us!!!

What a mother f'kin' game that was!  9 sacks and we still found a way to win this game! Unbelievable to see this game and how it turned out. shooter with an unbelievable kick at the end...

Bring it! This team has the post season mojo going on full steam!

Yeah, we can definitely win it all after this game. I honestly underestimated the health of the Titans before this game.

They were hurt all year long and finally all their best players got healthy for this game and we still beat them.

Wild. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, we can definitely win it all after this game. I honestly underestimated the health of the Titans before this game.

They were hurt all year long and finally all their best players got healthy for this game and we still beat them.

Wild. Shocked

We are witnessing some playoff magic my friend!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, we can definitely win it all after this game. I honestly underestimated the health of the Titans before this game.

Wild. Shocked

In my heart I predicted a loss ngl. 

I underestimated how badly their d line would dominate us. and i overestimated Henrys impact. I also predicted 3 TDs from Burrow

I honestly dont know how we won that game, but every year theres a team that does this
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Getting hot at the right time!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:00 PM)GodFather Wrote: We are witnessing some playoff magic my friend!

Truth. Never seen this as a Bengal fan, this is fun! Rock On

(01-22-2022, 11:03 PM)Housh Wrote: In my heart I predicted a loss ngl. 

I underestimated how badly their d line would dominate us. and i overestimated Henrys impact. I also predicted 3 TDs from Burrow

I honestly dont know how we won that game, but every year theres a team that does this

I thought we would win but when I talked to a few Titans fans here telling me how their entire OL was getting healthy along 
with Henry and their team as a whole I thought we could lose easily. We are very physical especially on Defense so I thought
even then we would have a shot as long as we kept them out of the endzone. We did enough, well done DEFENSE!!!

Shout out to Lou. Great job MAN!!! Smirk
Reply/Quote