They gotta play us

Love it

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They gotta play us

Love it

Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey

Yeah, love that mindset. That's a championship mindset!
Reply/Quote

Love it

Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey

And who else was it??? None other than Karras
Reply/Quote
Zac channeling his inner Oprah Winfrey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac channeling his inner Oprah Winfrey

Yep, but for good reason. They played physical as shit on both sides of the ball. This team is dangerous...and will be even more so once Chase gets back. They are hitting their stride at a good time, and they know what it takes get through these next few weeks. 
Reply/Quote
La’el getting me hyped.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: La’el getting me hyped.

Thought that was who that was. Loving this, might be my favorite hype vid ever. Love this team. Smirk

I was having trouble picking who should get the game ball, saw Zac and company felt the same lol
Reply/Quote

Love it

Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey

Me too ....that really sticks out to me. Zac told his guys "They gotta play us" in regards to all of the pundits chirping about their schedule. That's the correct mindset....and hell, we're playing A LOT better than the Rams are this year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me too ....that really sticks out to me. Zac told his guys "They gotta play us" in regards to all of the pundits chirping about their schedule. That's the correct mindset....and hell, we're playing A LOT better than the Rams are this year.

YUP

It seems this team might be getting "right" at the right time....again
Reply/Quote
Zac definitely can own a crowd when he speaks. I appreciate this leadership quality about him.

Random and not so deep thought: I wonder if every player understands his "stepped up to the plate" idiom as coming from baseball? He used it a couple of times. It was a real home run speech by him.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Fricking love it.  I guess that was Reader at the end?  You can tell that boy wants a ring.  So pumped about this team right now.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Fricking love it.  I guess that was Reader at the end?  You can tell that boy wants a ring.  So pumped about this team right now.  
That was Collins.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That was Collins.

Yep La'el with the dreads. Got me hyped, had to bump this thread. Cool
Reply/Quote