Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone should be fired after Week 17.
I mean everyone. Every coach, assistant, even that black dude who has lead the Bengals on the field for so many years, (he is obviously bad luck)

Fire em all.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:37 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I mean everyone.  Every coach, assistant, even that black dude who has lead the Bengals on the field for so many years, (he is obviously bad luck)

Fire em all.

What about the person in charge of firing? 

WTS, I think we should keep Simmons. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other than Darrin Simmons I can’t see keeping any of these clowns. Does anyone with reasonable mental acuity and football knowledge believe the current staff can coach the Cincinnati Bengals to a winning season, let alone coach them to a playoff appearance?
Reply/Quote
I've watched enough football to know you dont write off a player or coaching staff after one season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What about the person in charge of firing? 

WTS, I think we should keep Simmons. 

I'd just let him have a crack at HC given he can bring in some decent coordinators. 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I've watched enough football to know you dont write off a player or coaching staff after one season.

Especially a HC that has never had experience as anything above an interim coordinator. We do need to get dude some help and take some of his roles away. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I've watched enough football to know you dont write off a player or coaching staff after one season.

I respect your opinion but they should not have hired him in the first place.  We wanted Marvin gone, we got it and here it is 1 - 14.

Hire Rivera, hire Jack Del Rio, hire Tom Coughlin, stop playing GM and start getting serious
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Especially a HC that has never had experience as anything above an interim coordinator. We do need to get dude some help and take some of his roles away. 

Like I said about Zampese and then Lazor it's about that next step forward. If they can't take a step forward year two... hand out those pink slips.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:51 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I respect your opinion but they should not have hired him in the first place.  We wanted Marvin gone, we got it and here it is 1 - 14.

Hire Rivera, hire Jack Del Rio, hire Tom Coughlin, stop playing GM and start getting serious

Jack Del Rio isn't even being looked at by other teams as a coordinator because his 2 gap 43 is way outdated and Tom Coughlin will have a hard time finding a job because the NFLPA will be on him.

Reply/Quote
Jack Del Rio turned the Def Coord job down so he doesnt want to come here.
Reply/Quote
If they do, I sure hope they sign another Super Bowl coach so he can't put together a competent staff until after every other coaching staff is settled.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:37 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I mean everyone.  Every coach, assistant, even that black dude who has lead the Bengals on the field for so many years, (he is obviously bad luck)

Fire em all.

>>even that black dude who has lead the Bengals on the field

Your Cincinnati is showing. If the best you can come up with to describe someone is "That black dude".... come on man. Be a better man. 
Reply/Quote
I'm just saying lets hire men with experience. Men who have at least competed in and won Super Bowls. Not some kid who was offensive coordinator at Cincinnati then a QB coach for the Rams.

The Bengals literally took Zac Taylor, a guy with no experience higher than Quarterbacks Coach, and made him a head coach because of Sean Mcvay, hoping he was the offspring of God himself.

QB coach to HC.....

Marvin Lewis is laughing his ass off
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 10:27 PM)RockyMountainBengal Wrote: >>even that black dude who has lead the Bengals on the field

Your Cincinnati is showing. If the best you can come up with to describe someone is "That black dude".... come on man. Be a better man. 

What?  I don't know the mans name.  

I just remember him from hard knox.  He is bad luck, fire em
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor 1st time head coach ....check .
Zac Taylor 1st time OC at NFL level ...check
Brian Callahan 1st time ZT coffee getter ...check
Lou Amarumo 1st time DC .....check...
NFL rankings offense and defense .bottom 3...check
Darrin Simmons 15 years plus special teams coach
NFL ranking ...1st.
See the common thread ?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 10:32 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: What?  I don't know the mans name.  

I just remember him from hard knox.  He is bad luck, fire em

Did you watch that down at Ft. Knocks?
Reply/Quote
What is it about Darrin Simmons that everyone values so highly?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 10:50 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: What is it about Darrin Simmons that everyone values so highly?

Besides the fact his Unit is #1 in the league?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 10:29 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: The Bengals literally took Zac Taylor, a guy with no experience higher than Quarterbacks Coach, and made him a head coach because of Sean Mcvay, hoping he was the offspring of God himself.

QB coach to HC.....  

Marvin Lewis is laughing his ass off

Eagles made Andy Reid a HC straight from QB coach with no Coordinator experience.
Reply/Quote
These "fire everybody" threads are a waste of time. Taylor is going nowhere, and I would venture to guess most of the staff will be back as well.
Reply/Quote