Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone...
Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!! I'm out of here and hope to have something good to talk about on Monday!! Stay safe my Bengals Brothers and eat plenty!!
WHO-DEY!!!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
Gobble to you Wobble boys and girls........see everyone Sunday in the Jungle!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Same to you sandwedge, and everyone else on the boards. ThumbsUp

[Image: Happy.Thanksgiving.png]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 04:03 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!! I'm out of here and hope to have something good to talk about on Monday!! Stay safe my Bengals Brothers and eat plenty!!
WHO-DEY!!!!  Tongue

Same to you brother and all you guys! Cool

Love Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. Family, football and food. Its all great and i thank the Lord big time for them all! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Same to all my long-suffering, know-idea-why Bengal loving, friends on these amazing boards!

Special thanks to all the mods who keep this the awesome venue that we share. If not for these boards, I probably would have lost my mind a long time ago! (Screw those of you that just said too late...haha).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and gets to spend time with family and friends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Turkey day.... to All... may your bellys be full and your family drama minimal
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 05:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Happy Turkey day.... to All... may your bellys be full and your family drama minimal

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. And as Bengals fans, we all know we have a lot to be thankful for. Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 05:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I usually have a movie I "have" to go see as my escape plan when needed
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Except for that one guy. I hope that guy has a house full of in-laws and a plate full of dry white meat with no gravy.  Tongue  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving
Reply/Quote