Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistically....
....the Browns are better than the Bengals in both offense and defense. They rank 29th in offense and 9th in defense. The Bengals rank 32nd and 12th respectively.

Stats don’t mean everything of course, but, I’m still shocked at these numbers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When it comes to this team. I'm not shocked by much anymore, about the only thing that would shock me nowadays is a post season win.
Reply/Quote
Exactly why the Browns can beat us anytime.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:55 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: ....the Browns are better than the Bengals in both offense and defense. They rank 29th in offense and 9th in defense. The Bengals rank 32nd and 12th respectively.

I'm sure the Browns fans say that they have a playoff caliber defense.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:55 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: ....the Browns are better than the Bengals in both offense and defense. They rank 29th in offense and 9th in defense. The Bengals rank 32nd and 12th respectively.

[Image: so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memegene...624435.png]

Wait. Am I doing this right? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals Offense...sponsored by this doucher...

[Image: j85XRLN.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Browns could very easily beat us.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 04:52 AM)Utts Wrote: The Browns could very easily beat us.

They were very much in the game in Cleveland and even forced a turnover early, but then they Bungled it away.  

I think they will be hungry this week and really want to stick it to the Bengals.  I just hope the Bengals aren't looking past this week.  It would be fun to head in to the pittsburgh game with some momentum and more talk about being in the playoff race only to have Lucy pull the ball away and go flying through the air.

I am seriously debating putting my entire wagering account on the steelers to win....(no points).  It will likely be something like a 7 point line, so you would only win about .65 cents on every dollar wagered, but there is no way this team will beat pitt, on MNF, at home.  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 09:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They were very much in the game in Cleveland and even forced a turnover early, but then they Bungled it away.  

I think they will be hungry this week and really want to stick it to the Bengals.  I just hope the Bengals aren't looking past this week.  It would be fun to head in to the pittsburgh game with some momentum and more talk about being in the playoff race only to have Lucy pull the ball away and go flying through the air.

I am seriously debating putting my entire wagering account on the steelers to win....(no points).  It will likely be something like a 7 point line, so you would only win about .65 cents on every dollar wagered, but there is no way this team will beat pitt, on MNF, at home.  

i would not say down 21-0 at half . then 31-0 end of 3rd quarter into the game.. but they played well last week and just look what the terrible Giants did over the weekend and yes "Any Given Sunday" but the last meeting was a blow out... 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 09:59 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i would not say down 21-0 at half . then 31-0 end of 3rd quarter into the game.. but they played well last week and just look what the terrible Giants did over the weekend and yes "Any Given Sunday" but the last meeting was a blow out... 

Not in the beginning.  That was my point.  They created a turnover and missed an easy FG. 
Reply/Quote
The browns play hard. Their problem is that their roster is not very talented at the skill positions. With a few breaks their way, or turnovers, they could beat the Bengals. But the Bengals overall roster quality should come through over the course of the entire game and give us the W.
Reply/Quote

They fail hard at the only stat that truly matters though
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 01:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: They fail hard at the only stat that truly matters though

W's and L's.. The ONLY stat that matters at all at the end of the day.. 
They could have a great QB who throws for a million yards a year, but if he doesn't throw TD's it matters not.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote