Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything else aside
At least we never lost to this guy in the playoffs...or ever.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: At least we never lost to this guy in the playoffs...or ever.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I knew the lord showed me this image this morning on Facebook for a reason.... Ninja

[Image: bdb850a1f6b0f3d8683be4b66d53fb04.jpg]

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
While we are discussing this though, let's look at who the Bengals have lost to in their long playoff winless streak:

2005....well, we know what happened there.   Mellow

2009...The Bengals tank in the last regular season game against the Jets.  The Steelers miss the playoffs and the Bengals get a home game against those same Jets and lose...to Mark Sanchez.
[Image: SANCHEZ-SNAP.gif]

In 2011 the Bengals lost to the ever dangerous...TJ Yates.
[Image: tj-yates-throws-a-pick-6-after-coming-in...schaub.gif]

The next year...against the same Texans... the Bengals lose to:  Matt Schaub

[Image: schaubpat.gif]

Then Rivers at home, Luck in Indy and Ben at home (again).

In that span the Bengals have never scored more than 17 points in a game.

Luckily though the Steelers lost to one of the WORST quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, Tebow, so everything is good in Bengals land.

Smirk

That was fun!

Rock On
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: While we are discussing this though, let's look at who the Bengals have lost to in their long playoff winless streak:

2009...The Bengals tank in the last regular season game against the Jets.  The Steelers miss the playoffs and the Bengals get a home game against those same Jets and lose...to Mark Sanchez.

In that span the Bengals have never scored more than 17 points in a game.

Luckily though the Steelers lost to one of the WORST quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, Tebow, so everything is good in Bengals land.

Smirk

That was fun!

Rock On

I wonder if they'll ever experience a season where schadenfreude isn't the biggest highlight ... 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Luckily though the Steelers lost to one of the WORST quarterbacks in the history of the NFL, Tebow,...

Rock On

great post!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: I knew the lord showed me this image this morning on Facebook for a reason.... Ninja

[Image: bdb850a1f6b0f3d8683be4b66d53fb04.jpg]

Smirk
Yeah Yeah get over the fact that it's a thumbnail....but you see how that works?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: i wonder if they'll ever experience a season where schadenfreude isn't the biggest highlight ... 

Hopefully.  

At least they aren't like Seahawk fans who mysteriously showed up around 2005 and then became "the greatest fans ever" in 2013.

Bengals fans know what actual suffering is like.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:27 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yeah Yeah get over the fact that it's a thumbnail....but you see how that works?

I see how it works....Andy Dalton loses to everybody in the playoffs.   Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: I see how it works....Andy Dalton loses to everybody in the playoffs.   Mellow

He has a chance to right that wrong. Pittsburgh on the other hand will never get the chance to redeem themselves against tebow. He basically rode off into the worst quarterback in the league sunset with that playoff victory. Pittsburgh and Big Ben can never escape that. 

Embarrassing to say the least.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:44 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: He has a chance to right that wrong. Pittsburgh on the other hand will never get the chance to redeem themselves against tebow. He basically rode off into the worst quarterback in the league sunset with that playoff victory. Pittsburgh and Big Ben can never escape that. 

Embarrassing to say the least.

Totally agree it was an huge embarrassment.

Game should have never been close enough for one play to lose it in OT.

Horrible day for the Steelers and their fans.  We own that.

Steelers are still better than the Bengals though.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Steelers are still better than the Bengals though.   Smirk

At losing to Tebow.
Reply/Quote
This thread would be better if bengals fans wouldn't take a huge moral victory out of a round 1 playoff loss next year if the bengals at least took the game to over overtime before they blew it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Totally agree it was an huge embarrassment.

Game should have never been close enough for one play to lose it in OT.

Horrible day for the Steelers and their fans.  We own that.

Steelers are still better than the Bengals though.   Smirk

Since when is diverting attention to everything except the topic at hand "owning it"?

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: At losing to Tebow.

But as your fellow Bengals fan has pointed out...they never have to worry about that again.  ThumbsUp

(02-05-2016, 07:08 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Since when is diverting attention to everything except the topic at hand "owning it"?

Admitted it was embarrassing...said they lost to one of the worst QB's in the history of the NFL...never made an excuse for it or about it.

Heck I don't even really think about it, despite it being so horrible, until a Bengals fan brings it up to make some, uh, point I guess.

Rock On
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: But as your fellow Bengals fan has pointed out...they never have to worry about that again.  ThumbsUp

Admitted it was embarrassing...said they lost to one of the worst QB's in the history of the NFL...never made an excuse for it or about it.

Heck I don't even really think about it, despite it being so horrible, until a Bengals fan brings it up to make some, uh, point I guess.

Rock On
All in one post....before that it was just you and your cronies trying to focus on who Andy dalton and the bengals have lost to. Trying so hard to make one of the worst losses to one of the worst qbs in playoff history OK. 

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 10:30 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All in one post....before that it was just you and your cronies trying to focus on who Andy dalton and the bengals have lost to. Trying so hard to make one of the worst losses to one of the worst qbs in playoff history OK. 

Well it is true that, as you pointed out, Tim Tebow has a playoff win.  And Andy Dalton does not.

Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 06:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hopefully.  

At least they aren't like Seahawk fans who mysteriously showed up around 2005 and then became "the greatest fans ever" in 2013.

Bengals fans know what actual suffering is like.   Smirk

Hate them.  Half of them wearing #12 jerseys.  It's all about them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: While we are discussing this though, let's look at who the Bengals have lost to in their long playoff winless streak:

You know, I never realized it till you pointed out, but the Bengals have lost every playoff game under Marvin Lewis to a team with a crappy QB! Next year, hopefully, we'll play a team like the Patriots with a GOOD QB and then we'll get that first PO win for ML.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Play it over and over...whatever helps you cope with the bengals gut wrenching playoff loss to the mighty Steelers.
Reply/Quote