Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ex Bengal Coach to be HC in XFL
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/xfl-hires-jonathan-hayes-as-st-louis-head-coach/

Congrats Jonathan Hayes.

May the XFL last longer than the AAF

I put here as he was with bengals as of last year  move if needed.
Reply/Quote
Shocked nobody wants Marv Lewis to coach anywhere. Shocked I tell ya Whatever
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Shocked nobody wants Marv Lewis to coach anywhere. Shocked I tell ya Whatever

If Marv wanted to coach in the XFL I’m sure he could get any job he wanted
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 04:37 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: If Marv wanted to coach in the XFL I’m sure he could get any job he wanted

Concessions maybe? 

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 04:37 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: If Marv wanted to coach in the XFL I’m sure he could get any job he wanted
Cheerleader

We did some good things rah rah rah

Do your job sis boom bah

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 05:01 PM)Storer50 Wrote: Cheerleader

We did some good things rah rah rah

Do your job sis boom bah

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee!

Rah rah rass, kick 'em in the.... other knee!
Reply/Quote
Good for coach Hayes.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marvin is set for life.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Shocked nobody wants Marv Lewis to coach anywhere. Shocked I tell ya Whatever

don't you think he wants a year off?  or maybe he was not eligible due to the contract to broadcast AAF games
Reply/Quote

But we were told Marvin was so smart and we were lucky to have him???
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anyways guys marvin is gone get over it.. Not everything needs to be marvin thread.

This is about coach hayes
Reply/Quote
Hayes was actually a decent D-line coach for us. He is a bit of a hardazz which i liked.

Some argued we held onto the wrong Hayes (his bro the TE coach).

A little off the subject as i want to talk about OUR new coaches....

With Casey our new TE coach we might see a lot of difference in the way our TE's play.

I know that the Rams didn't use their TE's much but i am getting the hunch from Zac that he can adjust and use all his strengths.

Hope we draft a TE mid rounds or even Hochenson early. TE's can be an X-factor now a days.
Reply/Quote
I have a hunch the xfl will go the way of all the other would-be leagues.. The NFL and their billions will do them absolutely zero favors and might tie them up in all kinds of litigation if they get too big for their breeches.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote