Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYJ/DAL
Game starts at 8:25 tonight. Jets loss clinches us a playoff spot.

GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the jets.   They win out then either Denver or the steelers are out.
Reply/Quote
Dallas on the board first up 3-0.
Reply/Quote
Ivory gets stoned on 4th and short at the 2.
Reply/Quote
Cowboys got screwed.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 11:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Cowboys got screwed.

Couldn't really tell if he lost the ball when the knee hit. No real chance that would be overturned. Jets take the lead but miss the PAT up 6-3. Jets might have lost Decker for the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 11:11 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Couldn't really tell if he lost the ball when the knee hit. No real chance that would be overturned. Jets take the lead but miss the PAT up 6-3. Jets might have lost Decker for the game.

Still looked like a fumble, but I can understand sticking with the ruling on the field. cowboys got screwed because it was initially ruled a fumble.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Welp I guess Dallas officially gives up
Reply/Quote
Jets add a fg up 9-3.
Reply/Quote
Dallas with a TD up 10-9.
Reply/Quote
Well my last post makes me look like a jerk now lol

Unreal the jets are letting them hang around. Dallas defense is playing well.
Reply/Quote
Jets in trouble now. Marshall has something wrong with his left arm and goes straight to the locker room.
Reply/Quote
I was a big Ryan Fitzpatrick fan when he played for the Bengals in 2008.  And he has developed into the quarterback that I expected with the exception of that weird beard.   It makes him look like some kind of crazy "squeal like a pig" mountain man.
Reply/Quote
Dallas tacks on a FG up 13-9.
Reply/Quote
Commercial-kickoff-commercial is the biggest goddamned outrage pertaining to football. It should be outlawed.
Reply/Quote
Jets with a TD with just under 9 minutes left up 16-13.
Reply/Quote
Bailey just pulled a Nugent. Made a 50 yard FG that bounced off the right upright and through. Tied at 16 with less than 2 minutes in regulation.
Reply/Quote
Jets up 19-16 with less than 40 seconds to go.
Reply/Quote
Jets win.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:30 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Jets win.

What good did you expect to come out of rooting for Dallas?  LOL

We didn't need the Jets pitty loss to get us in the playoffs.  Better that they won.  Now they have a reason to fight against NE. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote