Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited for the season to start.
We love all you guys and I hope you guys have a great season. I hope for both of us it's way better than last year. Last year was painful. You guys always play us tough. I'm happy we don't play you often cause you have our number. Here is to a great season for you guys. Who Dey and Go Pack.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 11:55 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We love all you guys and I hope you guys have a great season. I hope for both of us it's way better than last year. Last year was painful. You guys always play us tough. I'm happy we don't play you often cause you have our number. Here is to a great season for you guys. Who Dey and Go Pack.

Good luck to your team in 2018, but more importantly hope you have a healthy and happy year. I am excited for the NFL to start, I love pro football. My hope is Bengals rekindle my enthusiasm for our team by major improvements on the scoreboard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 11:55 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We love all you guys and I hope you guys have a great season. I hope for both of us it's way better than last year. Last year was painful. You guys always play us tough. I'm happy we don't play you often cause you have our number. Here is to a great season for you guys. Who Dey and Go Pack.

Hope both our teams have much a much better year. Agree with you, last year was painful.

Seeing a lot to pin my hopes on this year though which is great to see. An improved O-line, better WR play, a DT
besides Atkins making plays in my boy Billings, Lawson going into his second year after leading all rookies in sacks,
Preston Brown added to the LB core etc.

Getting really pumped. :andy:
Reply/Quote

If everything goes as planed Rodgers will face his old QB coach at the SB.....
Reply/Quote

Right back atcha, bro.  The love is mutual.  Here's to a Packer/Bengal SB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I live in a Packer area PackerBacker so find it hard to root for them. If all the fans were like you though I'd always be rooting for them too.

Any year you have Aaron Rodgers as your QB, you're a serious contender. Good luck.
Reply/Quote
I hope your right.
Reply/Quote
I'll get excited when we win an important game. Until then (and since that playoff debacle), consider my expectations and excitement tempered at best.
Reply/Quote
I've never had any ill feelings towards the Packers. They're a pretty likable franchise.

Here's hoping Rodgers' collarbones hold up and that Pollack and co. blast holes through the AFCN.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote