Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exciting and New Thread About Something Unique (MUST READ)
I think the Bengals should draft Sewell.

I know there's 874 different threads that already exist where I could put this but I really felt like this deserved it's own thread. Sorry about the title but it's really important for you to know that Sewell is our man and you'd have to be INSANE not to take him.

PS Sewell rhymes with cool. And if we want to be cool then we'll draft Sewell.

PPS Chase rhymes with case. And we'll have a case of the blues if Joe Burrow gets hurt.

PPS I really want Sewell!!!!
Reply/Quote
Might want to take the next couple days off.
Reply/Quote
Wes rhymes with less as in make less posts.

Chase rhymes with face as "in your face" when he's the pick.

Sewell rhymes with tool and being a tool isn't cool.

*Nothing in this post is meant to be serious & is all in good fun. I agree with most of your posts so don't @ me, bro.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 01:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think the Bengals should draft Sewell.

I know there's 874 different threads that already exist where I could put this but I really felt like this deserved it's own thread.  Sorry about the title but it's really important for you to know that Sewell is our man and you'd have to be INSANE not to take him.

PS Sewell rhymes with cool.  And if we want to be cool then we'll draft Sewell.

PPS  Chase rhymes with case.  And we'll have a case of the blues if Joe Burrow gets hurt.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I knew it couldn’t be an exciting new thread about something unique but I couldn’t help but open it just to be sure Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Hell with Chase vs Sewell, this board is missing out on the most important conversation in years....YEARS I tell you. The real topic of conversation should be are you buying the orange or the black new jerseys that Elizabeth Blackburn and company have been working on so feverishly over the past 3 years?

Priorities boys, Priorities!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 01:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think the Bengals should draft Sewell.

I know there's 874 different threads that already exist where I could put this but I really felt like this deserved it's own thread.  Sorry about the title but it's really important for you to know that Sewell is our man and you'd have to be INSANE not to take him.

PPS  Chase rhymes with case.  And we'll have a case of the blues if Joe Burrow gets hurt.

That's all well and good, but I really need to know who Rod "Toast" Jones thinks we should take.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 03:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Hell with Chase vs Sewell, this board is missing out on the most important conversation in years....YEARS I tell you. The real topic of conversation should be are you buying the orange or the black new jerseys that Elizabeth Blackburn and company have been working on so feverishly over the past 3 years?

Never.  I have never bought Bengals swag and to this day I still harbour a small grudge against my grandparents for taking me to a Bengals game at 6.  Thanks to them I have been stuck in this hell hole of fandom.  ***holes.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 03:50 PM)Whatever Wrote: That's all well and good, but I really need to know who Rod "Toast" Jones thinks we should take.

I'm personally listening to the perspective of Jeff Query over Toast.
Reply/Quote
I took Friday off so I can enjoy the social media meltdowns.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If I was a bird that went to all the trouble to fly thousands of miles south for warmer weather I would never come back.

Seriously, why do they come back?
Reply/Quote
I wonder who guys like Dan Coats and Melvin Tuten think the Bengals should draft? Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 08:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If I was a bird that went to all the trouble to fly thousands of miles south for warmer weather I would never come back.

Seriously, why do they come back?

The south's alright to visit, but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna live there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 04:27 PM)Burma Wrote: Never.  I have never bought Bengals swag and to this day I still harbour a small grudge against my grandparents for taking me to a Bengals game at 6.  Thanks to them I have been stuck in this hell hole of fandom.  ***holes.

They took you to see the opposing team fool...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 03:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Hell with Chase vs Sewell, this board is missing out on the most important conversation in years....YEARS I tell you. The real topic of conversation should be are you buying the orange or the black new jerseys that Elizabeth Blackburn and company have been working on so feverishly over the past 3 years?

I'll make a pledge here today that if they pick Penei Sewell, I will buy an authentic new Sewell jersey for myself, along with presents for all my friends and fam for the rest of this year- from the Bengals Pro Shop.

If they take Chase or any other bloody receiver in the first round, no and no. 

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 08:39 PM)tms Wrote: I'll make a pledge here today that if they pick Penei Sewell, I will buy an authentic new Sewell jersey for myself, along with presents for all my friends and fam for the rest of this year- from the Bengals Pro Shop.

If they take Chase or any other bloody receiver in the first round, no and no. 

Tongue

Did your parents tell you we were long lost brothers? Yeah we are, can you believe it? Crazy huh? Well anyway you can get me a Burrow jersey my brother! Cant wait!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 08:36 PM)jason Wrote: They took you to see the opposing team fool...

Then I am free from the cycle, for, you see, the opponents were the Oilers!  The curse has been lifted! Thank you!

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 09:02 PM)Burma Wrote: Then I am free from the cycle, for, you see, the opponents were the Oilers!  The curse has been lifted! Thank you!

And when the Oilers were no more, your allegiance got boomeranged back to the first team you saw them play live.....the Bengals.  

Welcome back brother!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 02:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I knew it couldn’t be an exciting new thread about something unique but I couldn’t help but open it just to be sure Facepalm

What are you talking about?  I'm pretty sure this is the first time the topic has been breached on the board. Ninja
Reply/Quote

To win now, they should take Pitts or Chase if both are available. This may be the best OT draft in decades so I am confident we can get a very good OT in round 2, not so confident we get a great TE or WR in round 2.

Long term though, they should take Sewell and then sign a vet WR to help Higgins and Boyd. Sewell at a minimum in next few years will be a great OT (right or left) and possibly HOF OT who is still a kid compared to the older college players.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote