Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exciting and New Thread About Something Unique (MUST READ)
(04-27-2021, 08:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: Did your parents tell you we were long lost brothers? Yeah we are, can you believe it? Crazy huh? Well anyway you can get me a Burrow jersey my brother! Cant wait!

Bro, if they take Chase, I'll make an exception for you. I'll get you an authentic Burrow with sleeves torn, grass and blood stains all over it, and a clavicle poking out of the collar. Either do it right or don't do it at all!
Reply/Quote
Taylor the failure has Lou the poo.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 11:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Taylor the failure has Lou the poo.

Poo Dey!?!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If we don't go Sewell, I'm for drafting one of those QB's. Make it a survival of the fittest situation behind our line. Whoever gets less hurt there is our guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 01:20 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think the Bengals should draft Sewell.

I know there's 874 different threads that already exist where I could put this but I really felt like this deserved it's own thread.  Sorry about the title but it's really important for you to know that Sewell is our man and you'd have to be INSANE not to take him.

PS Sewell rhymes with cool.  And if we want to be cool then we'll draft Sewell.

PPS  Chase rhymes with case.  And we'll have a case of the blues if Joe Burrow gets hurt.

PPS I really want Sewell!!!!

Sewell also rhymes with stool.... And that pick would be shit in this draft.
Reply/Quote
It amazes me how some draw a line in the stand about the 1st pick, having no idea about the other picks and the rest of FA (which is not over, not even close).

I say it again:

Give me any one of these 3 and I am dancing in the street:

Pitts
Chase
Sewell

I trust they then a have a plan for rest of draft and FA to shore up missing pieces.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It amazes me how some draw a line in the stand about the 1st pick, having no idea about the other picks and the rest of FA (which is not over, not even close).

I say it again:

Give me any one of these 3 and I am dancing in the street:

Pitts
Chase
Sewell

I trust they then a have a plan for rest of draft and FA to shore up missing pieces.

Fwiw, this thread was meant to be written tongue in cheek.  I was just poking fun at all of the Sewell content.

Seemingly every time I went to open a thread, even if it didn't sound like it was about him, it was another Sewell thead in disguise (Ex: "Bengals vs. Superbowl Champs", "Joe Burrow Advice on WR"). 

I'm in complete agreement with you on FA and the other picks. It all matters and way too much focus is being put on a singular pick. I'll take any of the 3. I'm more worried about 2-7 and what we do to fill out the rest of the roster.

PS I drool for Sewell!!!
Reply/Quote
Man with the way people talk on here, you'd think this was a one way debate and there aren't 15 guys making 5000 posts about how we need to take Chase, Sewell won't start, he has t-rex arms, we don't need a good line b/c injuries happen even behind good lines.

That people aren't downing Higgins, pumping up the line class depth and saying whatever needs said to make Chase seem like the no brainer pick.

There's been some silly quotes and hard headedness from both sides. Otherwise, it wouldn't be such a hot debate.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I was all excited for something unique like LIVE from the guy in the toilet stall next to you...FARTS! Followed by aromas..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote