Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expect more additions
Williams says they will be adding more to the roster via free agents or trade before spring training. Hopefully they are still trying to get Lindor.

https://www.mlb.com/reds/news/reds-caravan-begins-optimism-2020-season
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing Ozuna or Castellanous(sp?) and then a trade with a combo of Ervin, VanMeter, Senzel and Winker going for a relief pitcher.

Any other guesses? Sounds like Lindor is staying in Cleveland so SS might be off the list for now.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I don't think we will add another bat.

Any significant additions (not random scrubs or guys coming back from injuries) will be for the bull pen.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 08:41 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm guessing Ozuna or Castellanous(sp?) and then a trade with a combo of Ervin, VanMeter, Senzel and Winker going for a relief pitcher.

Any other guesses? Sounds like Lindor is staying in Cleveland so SS might be off the list for now.

Ervin, Senzel and Winker for a reliever? C'mon.. I know it's early in the morning (as I post this), but at least have a cup of coffee before posting..  Hilarious
They've added quite a few arms for the pen even if most are bounceback candidates, but they aren't trading away a bunch of young prospects for a reliever. There seems to be the belief among some (no names) that if a player had a poor season last year he's forever washed up with absolutely no chance of redemption and the team is only dumpster diving.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote