Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft
Great matchup tonight #1 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame with a couple of Offensive Tackles to look at with good matchups.

Clemson's OT Jackson Carman vs Notre Dame's Edge Ade Ogundeji and Daelin Hayes.
Notre Dame's OT Liam Eichenberg  vs Clemson's Edge KJ Henry, Justin Mascoll, and Myles Murphy.

Both Offensive Tackles are being talked about as top to mid second round. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I still think Darrisaw is a beast and is working his way into the first or 2nd round. Hope the Bengals pick him up.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
#9 Miami vs Viginia Tech will be a great game for Bengals fans to watch.

Virginia Tech's OT Christian Darrisaw will have one of his tougher matchups on the year vs Miami's edges Quincy Roche and Jaelan Phillips. All 3 should be on the Bengals draft board.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh

Again VT's Christian Darrisaw will be up against a a good set of pass rushers. Pitt's Patrick Jones II and Rashad Weaver are the best bookend set of pass rushers in college football this year. All 3 should be on the Bengals board.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 12:48 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I would gladly give up a 2nd or 3rd rounder to move up to #3 and get Sewell in that scenario.

totally agree.. WR a dime a dozen of late coming out of College.. a solid Tackle has not been
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 01:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: totally agree.. WR a dime a dozen of late coming out of College.. a solid Tackle has not been

Guess thats why we’re so stacked at WR. To go along with our stud WR we took in the top 10, we’ve also been able to just plug and play guys like Cody Core and Josh Malone... Ninja

Reply/Quote
Michgan vs Penn State has some prospects to watch. Michigan's Kwity Paye and possibily Jalen Mayfield Penn State's Jayson Oweh

At 3:30 Pittsburgh vs Clemson has a matchup of the NCAAs best pass rushing duo Patrick Jones II and Rashad Weaver vs Clemson's LT Jackson Carman.

Beer and food should make it a good College Football Saturday.

Edit: Jalen Mayfield is still out.

Reply/Quote