Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid Round WR
Well built and fast and a ton of play making ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKI6DyhXuaU
Reply/Quote
Absolutely! You can use trick plays with him too since he was a high school QB. Additionally, he can return punts which would thankfully bring the end of Alex Erickson.
Reply/Quote
Looks like an oft-injured speedster. I appreciate putting the name out there and maybe as a later round pick (like 6th) but not as reliable as we need.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 11:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Looks like an oft-injured speedster.  I appreciate putting the name out there and maybe as a later round pick (like 6th) but not as reliable as we need.

What about this guy???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uvc0mioCxA
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 02:18 AM)pulses Wrote: What about this guy???

Holy shit.

Reply/Quote

Obviously has speed to burn, but I don't know much about his hands, route running...A lot of those highlights are handoffs.  Listed at 6'1" but looks tiny on those highlights?  Regardless, I still want Chase.  If a guy like this is available as a later round pick, I would certainly entertain as long as his catch % is good and he is a solid route runner.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 11:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Looks like an oft-injured speedster.  I appreciate putting the name out there and maybe as a later round pick (like 6th) but not as reliable as we need.

I just can't get images of John Ross dancing in my head to stop...

I don't really know anything about this guy though, so that's kind of unfair. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Reggie Roberson Jr. SMU will likely be available in the 6th round.

He is e everything you want in an outside receiver. Roberson is 6'0 200 good WR build, explosive off the line paired with long speed, fluid athlete, natural pass catcher with good body control, and a solid route runner. A foot injury in 2019 and a knee in 2020 will drop him way down the draft boards.

In 2020 vs TCU the game he hurt his knee he had like 250 yards and was averaging 50+ ypc lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Obviously has speed to burn, but I don't know much about his hands, route running...A lot of those highlights are handoffs.  Listed at 6'1" but looks tiny on those highlights?  Regardless, I still want Chase.  If a guy like this is available as a later round pick, I would certainly entertain as long as his catch % is good and he is a solid route runner.  

Currently lists him at 6'1 180  about the same size as Devonta Smith. Through 7 games this year he has  41 catches for 506 yards and 3 TD's. He's only a junior but if he finishes strong I wouldn't be shocked if he declared.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 12:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Obviously has speed to burn, but I don't know much about his hands, route running...A lot of those highlights are handoffs.  Listed at 6'1" but looks tiny on those highlights?  Regardless, I still want Chase.  If a guy like this is available as a later round pick, I would certainly entertain as long as his catch % is good and he is a solid route runner.  

After watching some more tape I really like Dez Fitzpatrick WR Louisville as well.   6'2 210 with really good speed. According to the list atricle I will share he ran a 4.38 as a redshirt freshman.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2017/03/09/lamar-jackson-runs-40-yard-dash/98930194/#:~:text=The%20next-fastest%2040%20times%2C%20according%20to%20U%20of,Sturghill%20%284.38%29%20and%20senior%20receiver%20Reggie%20Bonnafon%20%284.41%29.
Reply/Quote

He has had a great season. Had a punt return for a TD today. Walter Football currently has him as a 2-3 grade.
Reply/Quote

Going against a real secondary, like he did yesterday versus Alabama, he looked non-existent.  Not that the guy doesn't have some mid to late round value, I just see him as a developmental guy in NFL.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 09:08 PM)pulses Wrote: He has had a great season. Had a punt return for a TD today. Walter Football currently has him as a 2-3 grade.

Saw that punt return.  Love good coaching....Florida faked a set up return with 5 guys and the ball went to the side with no return set up and two blockers.  He was pretty much untouched.  Great play.  Demoralized Kentucky who was playing pretty tough up to that point.  
Reply/Quote
Jonathan Adams, Ark St.

Not a speed guy, but just a really good WR.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 01:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Jonathan Adams, Ark St.

Not a speed guy, but just a really good WR.

I like him as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 11:55 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Going against a real secondary, like he did yesterday versus Alabama, he looked non-existent.  Not that the guy doesn't have some mid to late round value, I just see him as a developmental guy in NFL.

5 catches for 60 yards is hardly non existent and his numbers are comparable to Darius Slayton who is doing decent for a 5th round pick. I like other guys better but this pick later on to replace Erickson would not hurt my feelings at all.
Reply/Quote