Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Says Ja'Marr Chase Will Break 3 Records!
ERic Moody from ESPN says Ja'Marr Chase will break THREE rookie receiving records!

Quote:Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase is about to set rookie records, at least in the mind of one expert.

Chase, who has 835 yards and seven touchdowns while averaging 20.7 yards per catch, currently paces to shatter several records.

And ESPN’s Eric Moody says it’s going to happen:

“He is averaging 7.4 targets, 4.8 receptions, 98.2 receiving yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game this season, putting him on pace to challenge a number of rookie records. That includes receptions (Anquan Boldin had 101 in 2003), receiving yards (Bill Groman had 1,473 yards in 1960) and touchdown catches (Randy Moss had 17 in 1998).”
Chase is currently on pace for 1,577 yards, which would comfortably break the record, though he’ll have to pace a little better in order to break the other two.

It’s a pretty safe prediction to make overall because Chase was off to the best seven-game start of any receiver since 1954 and won one award four times in seven weeks before getting snubbed for a monthly honor by Steelers running back Najee Harris.

That's pretty elite company to be in and has to give you confidence that Chase and Burrow will lead this team to a few ships!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
Just think. Had the Bengals taken Sewell we'd have nothing but post after post after post slamming the team for not taking Chase instead.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:27 AM)grampahol Wrote: Just think. Had the Bengals taken Sewell we'd have nothing but post after post after post slamming the team for not taking Chase instead.. Mellow

Who knows. Maybe Chase is nothing without Burrow. I hope we never find out!
Reply/Quote
Only record I want is youngest Super Bowl MVP.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 10:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Who knows. Maybe Chase is nothing without Burrow. I hope we never find out!

And I was told Frank Pollack is worth more than OL upgrades in FA, so he could have Sewell as 1st Team All-Pro right now.

Meanwhile Chase would be catching balls from Jared Goff, who stinks.

It's a silly game to play because you're right, we have no idea.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote