Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert picks
(09-12-2015, 03:41 PM)jason Wrote: Well since this is last year the Bengals will be without Marvin Jones and Eifert.  On the bright side, if it's early enough last year Burfict may play tomorrow.  We'll just have to see.

Not sure why you are being a dick. When they have the same line and running backs (minus McFadden but he's always hurt) you can reasonably assume their running game will remain the same. It's not magic bud.
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lordy loo people, you act like the Bengals have never lost a game they "Shoulda won" before. 9 people of 14 picked the Bengals to go on the road and beat the Raiders, what's so crazy about that? I'm pretty sure the Browns were picked 0 times to go into Cincinnati and win in week 10 of 2014 (had anyone picked the Browns to win that one I'm sure we would have spent the week before laughing our arses off). These things happen so you can't just pick the team that was better the year before right down the board.

Of course the same people who are appalled the experts are giving the Raiders a chance to win are the ones who love to point out that the experts didn't think the 2011 Bengals could be anything but awful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 05:16 PM)BernLock Wrote: Not sure why you are being a dick. When they have the same line and running backs (minus McFadden but he's always hurt) you can reasonably assume their running game will remain the same. It's not magic bud.
Since they don't, you can't.  New center who was the top rated FA at the position (considerable upgrade).  Different backs (McFadden and MJD were 1 and 2, both are gone.  Helu was in Washington and Murray averaged 5.2 YPC for Oakland last year.

Instead of calling someone names for disagreeing with your opinions, check the accuracy of your statements.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 03:44 PM)type_stripe Wrote: Murray showed promise with his 82 carries last season, lets see how he does for them. But I agree, Aldon Smith is most likely going to be suspended a good portion of the season.  

True, but his future suspension does not impact us since he is eligible to play tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 05:16 PM)BernLock Wrote: Not sure why you are being a dick. When they have the same line and running backs (minus McFadden but he's always hurt) you can reasonably assume their running game will remain the same. It's not magic bud.

(09-12-2015, 07:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Since they don't, you can't.  New center who was the top rated FA at the position (considerable upgrade).  Different backs (McFadden and MJD were 1 and 2, both are gone.  Helu was in Washington and Murray averaged 5.2 YPC for Oakland last year.

Instead of calling someone names for disagreeing with your opinions, check the accuracy of your statements.
Who's the dick now? The point was that was last year.  The Raiders sucked in 2012...  It's 2015.  It will be a ballgame tomorrow.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 07:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Since they don't, you can't.  New center who was the top rated FA at the position (considerable upgrade).  Different backs (McFadden and MJD were 1 and 2, both are gone.  Helu was in Washington and Murray averaged 5.2 YPC for Oakland last year.

I wasn't calling him a name for disagreeing I called him a name for being a prick. I'm sorry but changing an effing center doesn't constitute a whole line change. You know since they run behind tackles and guards not up the center. Mjd and McFadden leaving is meaningless. Neither really played. Put your money where your mouth is. They will be bottom 3rd in rushing this year
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 07:23 PM)jason Wrote: Who's the dick now? The point was that was last year.  The Raiders sucked in 2012...  It's 2015.  It will be a ballgame tomorrow.

You. You are still the dick
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you are picking all 16 games you can't just go straight chalk.  Each guy has to pick a couple of upsets somewhere, so why not the Bengals in a road game?

But the Raiders were really bad.  They were dead last (32nd) in points allowed and next-to-last (31st) in points scored.  They have added a center and a good NT in free agency.  Plus they have a nice rookie WR.  But all of those upgrades combined won't move them into the range of a good team.

We should beat them soundly, but I don't care if it is a squeaker.  All we need is a win.

The O-line will struggle against the front of the Raiders.  Mark it down and it will cost the Bengals the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 01:55 PM)BernLock Wrote: If seen a ton of "experts" pick the raiders to win sunday. I love the national perception of this team. It's the old and dalton sucks so I'm gonna predict them to lose. It's really annoying.

Also Chris Berman is probably the worst. He probably won't get a single game right this week

You mean "The Swami".  Yeah, he (Berman) fails miserably.  I hope he pick the Raaaiders.

BTW, love the helmut on the avatar.  Could get used to seeing that on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:58 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: The O-line will struggle against the front of the Raiders.  Mark it down and it will cost the Bengals the game.

Bengals will go heavy set with Fisher as a TE and max protect in addition we will see some read options with Dalton running.

Hue will throw the kitchen sink at them
Reply/Quote
73% of the experts have picked the Bengals so far on this site.  Probably one of the best sites to track the experts' picks.

http://nflpickwatch.com/

Interesting to note is that Boomer did not pick the Bengals to win this game.  Does he know something we don't or just have a gut feeling?  Confused
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:13 AM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Bengals will go heavy set with Fisher as a TE and max protect in addition we will see some read options with Dalton running.

Hue will throw the kitchen sink at them

I fully expect Hue to pull out all the stops.
Reply/Quote

Hahahaha awesome running game they had ya tool. Thanks for playing
Reply/Quote