Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
External Free Agents who could help us
Quote:He does fit the bill of being athletic 
Here we go again with the "he's athletic" line..
Personally I would hope that every single player is athletic. Being athletic isn't enough. Like I've said many times even little girls in girls gymnastics are athletic..We don't see too many little girls playing in the NFL except the super athletic Jeff Driskle..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not sure that any speculation of free agents is worth a damn, until a new HC takes over and assesses the roster.

You dont need a new coach to assess the roster, we know we have wholes at OL, LB to start with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
KJ Wright would be an awesome addition to the team. An upgrade to out LBs. Darryl Williams or Bobby Massie at RT would be welcomed. Maybe even sign Pierre Desir at CB who's having a good year for the Colts
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 09:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd go OT in the draft. LB in free agency.

personally i'd love to see devin white in RD 1 and an OT in RD 2, and still sign a guy like Barr or Alexander
Reply/Quote