Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Extra Breaking news !
Tomorrow morning in the third hour on the Dan Patrick show, the future first ballot HOF'er and only Player in the history of the NFL to pass for over 500 yards in three games, Big Ben R will be on. Be sure to catch this interview with this modern marvel of an athlete.  Merry Christmas!
Reply/Quote
Big Ben is such a winner.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lock up your daughters.
Reply/Quote
He’s a ballet hall of famer too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lock up your daughters.

You have to lock up your daughter cause she sneaks out to screw? That is a shame.
Reply/Quote
That 7.6 YPA is astounding... how DOES he do it?!

Tony Romo threw for 506 yards and 5 TDs in 2013 on only.... 36 attempts.... only took Ben 30 more attempts!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lock up your daughters.

Just don't let them out of the house wearing DTF name tags and they'll be fine. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 11:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Just don't let them out of the house wearing DTF name tags and they'll be fine. 

K thanks. I’m about to be a father. Rule 1: DTF means that rapin’ was earned.

BTW, why did you assume I was talking about that Ben rapin’? Could’ve been any Ben rapin’.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 10:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That 7.6 YPA is astounding... how DOES he do it?!

Tony Romo threw for 506 yards and 5 TDs in 2013 on only.... 36 attempts.... only took Ben 30 more attempts!

You have to try really hard to post weaker smack than Bfritz.  I applaud your effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 10:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That 7.6 YPA is astounding... how DOES he do it?!

Hell Y.A. Tittle threw for 505 and 7 TDs in 1962 on 39 attempts with a 151.4 rating vs 99.7. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Attn: Fellow Bungaloid fans. Tomorrow on the Dan Patrick show Dancing with the Stars champion and HOF'er , Hines Jaw Breaker Ward Will be on. Don't miss it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
It was one of the best interviews Dan Patrick ever had on his show.
Reply/Quote
Studed.

Also, didn’t know you were a Bungaloid fan. “Fellow Bungaloid fans”.

Dunce.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:40 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Attn: Fellow Bungaloid fans. Tomorrow on the Dan Patrick show Dancing with the Stars champion and HOF'er , Hines Jaw Breaker Ward Will be on. Don't miss it. ThumbsUp

I don't listen to any of those jagoff steelers, past or present. 

But if i ever meet one of them in real life, i will beat their ass. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:43 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: It was one of the best interviews Dan Patrick ever had on his show.

Too bad no one listened. Literally no one. 

Except you. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 09:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Studed.

Also, didn’t know you were a Bungaloid fan. “Fellow Bungaloid fans”.

Dunce.

Balls of steel, brains of mush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Big Ben is such a winner.

You spelled weiner wrong.
Reply/Quote
You boys have said some mean and hateful things. Thats ok though, get it out of your system. Purge yourself of the disappointment, jealousy and rage of being emotionally
tied to an incompetent franchise as the Bungals are. Your not alone. The Stain fans share your misery and contempt. Must be a Ohio thing. Anyway,
Merry Christmas!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't listen to any of those jagoff steelers, past or present. 

Never happen.
You'll have to get a real life first.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't listen to any of those jagoff steelers, past or present. 

*lick
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote