Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Extra Breaking news !
(12-13-2017, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't listen to any of those jagoff steelers, past or present. 

But if i ever meet one of them in real life, i will beat their ass. 

Hilarious Then you woke up in a cold sweat. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I tried to let you closet Steeler fans here know about another interview today but my post got deleted.(must of hit a nerve again). Anywho on the Dan Patrick show today, Dancing Champion, HOF'ER AND SUPER BOWL MVP, Hines BoneCrusher Ward talked about JuJu hit on Bithdefect and said it was just a football play that happens all the time. He was also on Rich Eisen show. Esin said it was one of the best interviews he ever had with a player. Thanks for listening.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 06:01 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I tried to let you closet Steeler fans here know about another interview today but my post got deleted.(must of hit a nerve again). Anywho on the Dan Patrick show today, Dancing Champion, HOF'ER AND SUPER BOWL MVP, Hines BoneCrusher Ward talked about JuJu hit on Bithdefect and said it was just a football play that happens all the time. He was also on Rich Eisen show. Esin said it was one of the best interviews he ever had with a player. Thanks for listening.

Oh....well now that Whines Hard said it.....it HAS to be so. Mellow 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 06:01 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I tried to let you closet Steeler fans here know about another interview today but my post got deleted.(must of hit a nerve again). Anywho on the Dan Patrick show today, Dancing Champion, HOF'ER AND SUPER BOWL MVP, Hines BoneCrusher Ward talked about JuJu hit on Bithdefect and said it was just a football play that happens all the time. He was also on Rich Eisen show. Esin said it was one of the best interviews he ever had with a player. Thanks for listening.

Like i said. No one listened to it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

A post in which you said “fellow Bengals fans”.

So who’s a closet what?

By the way, this boy also has a current thread with “Fellow Bengals Fans” in the title.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 01:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: *lick

You're getting me painting Steelers confused with me spending time with your wife, again.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 08:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're getting me painting Steelers confused with me spending time with your wife, again.  Cool

My bad. Its Hines Jawbreaker Ward, not bone crusher. please try to keep up!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 11:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You have to try really hard to post weaker smack than Bfritz.  I applaud your effort.

My bad, at least his RPA (rapes per attempt) is pretty high for the average football player.
Reply/Quote