Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals ties to the NC Piedmont
Germaine Pratt, DJ Reader, Larry Ogunjobi and Akeem Davis-Gaither all played high school football with approximately 30 minutes of my house. Today, I saw a couple of billboards around town with their faces and telling them good luck. Just about everyone in this region of the state is pulling for us because of those four guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am from Ohio but live in Winston Salem now. work in High Point. The football fans at my work love some Bengals right now!
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 08:44 PM)M.W. Wrote: I am from Ohio but live in Winston Salem now. work in High Point.  The football fans at  my work love some Bengals right now!

Sweet. Pratt played at High Point Central, Reader at Grimsley, Ogunjobi at Ragsdale, and Davis-Gaither at Thomasville. I used to run a restaurant that was almost across the street from Grimsley, but Reader would have been gone by then. 
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 08:49 PM)wcu Wrote: Sweet. Pratt played at High Point Central, Reader at Grimsley, Ogunjobi at Ragsdale, and Davis-Gaither at Thomasville. I used to run a restaurant that was almost across the street from Grimsley, but Reader would have been gone by then. 

It is nice going to work and having folks pull for the Bengals in the playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 08:38 PM)wcu Wrote: Germaine Pratt, DJ Reader, Larry Ogunjobi and Akeem Davis-Gaither all played high school football with approximately 30 minutes of my house. Today, I saw a couple of billboards around town with their faces and telling them good luck. Just about everyone in this region of the state is pulling for us because of those four guys.

Awesome!

I live just outside of Charlotte. Would love to see that sign.
Reply/Quote