Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Eyioma Uwazurike
I was watching film on Tyler Lindenbaum earlier today and an interesting prospect showed in the Iowa vs. Iowa St. game. This big dude gave TL fits. I’m not certain that I like TL a little less (someone I respect put TL as a 1st round bust in his top 5. He has the smallest frame probably of any NFL C in the game.

Eyioma Uwazurike is a classic tweeter. He lined up at both 0, 1 technique and switched to DE on running downs. He finished the year as All-B12 1st team with 9.0 sacks. I don’t believe he a fit for us and he is one of the oldest prospects in the draft. But is success head-to- head scares the heck out of me. RN it’s Zion or CB for me. One consideration is I don’t see any CB I like at 63. I’m a west coast guy so the is the first I heard of that name.
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 09:27 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I was watching film on Tyler Lindenbaum earlier today and an interesting prospect showed in the Iowa vs. Iowa St. game.  This big dude gave TL fits.  I’m not certain that I like TL a little less (someone I respect put TL as a 1st round bust in his top 5.  He has the smallest frame probably of any NFL C in the game.

Eyioma Uwazurike is a classic tweeter.  He lined up at both 0, 1 technique and switched to DE on running downs. He finished the year as All-B12 1st team with 9.0 sacks.  I don’t believe he a fit for us and he is one of the oldest prospects in the draft.  But is success head-to- head scares the heck out of me. RN it’s Zion or CB for me.  One consideration is I don’t see any CB I like at 63.  I’m a west coast guy so the is the first I heard of that name.

Good job just writing down his name. I remember him though, I watched this game. EU looked the best I have seen of anyone 
going against Linderbaum this last season. Where is he projected and how old is he is the question?
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 10:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good job just writing down his name. I remember him though, I watched this game. EU looked the best I have seen of anyone 
going against Linderbaum this last season. Where is he projected and how old is he is the question?
6'6 319  is a big dude. nfldraftbuzz has him a 6th round grade and PFN has him going in round 7.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 09:27 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I was watching film on Tyler Lindenbaum earlier today and an interesting prospect showed in the Iowa vs. Iowa St. game. This big dude gave TL fits. I’m not certain that I like TL a little less (someone I respect put TL as a 1st round bust in his top 5. He has the smallest frame probably of any NFL C in the game.

Eyioma Uwazurike is a classic tweeter. He lined up at both 0, 1 technique and switched to DE on running downs. He finished the year as All-B12 1st team with 9.0 sacks. I don’t believe he a fit for us and he is one of the oldest prospects in the draft. But is success head-to- head scares the heck out of me. RN it’s Zion or CB for me. One consideration is I don’t see any CB I like at 63. I’m a west coast guy so the is the first I heard of that name.

And I've been on Twitter since 2010, does that make me an even MORE-classic tweeter?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 02:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And I've been on Twitter since 2010, does that make me an even MORE-classic tweeter?

2010?  Who were you tweeting with Dorsey and Guy Kawasaki? 

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 06:00 AM)casear2727 Wrote: 2010?  Who were you tweeting with Dorsey and Guy Kawasaki? 

LOL

I got on in 2010 when I got my Blackberry Curve (as I previously had a Motorola Krzr and a T-Mobile Dash {got it on eBay, as it wasn't sold in Canada}… great phones for what they were) and I finally had a phone where web-browsing/data was somewhat worthwhile. Fred Durst was one of the first celebrities with any name power to utilize Twitter in the VERY beginning and being a gargantuan Limp Bizkit fan (still am, pissed that they aren't coming to Canada on their upcoming tour...), it was a lot of us just following Fred and his antics.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:44 AM)pulses Wrote: 6'6 319  is a big dude. nfldraftbuzz has him a 6th round grade and PFN has him going in round 7.

That's the type of player that a 3-4 team like the Steelers take late, stash him on the depth chart for 3 years, then he emerges as a perennial All-Pro when their current players get too expensive or retire.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 09:45 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's the type of player that a 3-4 team like the Steelers take late, stash him on the depth chart for 3 years, then he emerges as a perennial All-Pro when their current players get too expensive or retire.

Yep it wouldn't surprise me.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:44 AM)pulses Wrote: 6'6 319  is a big dude. nfldraftbuzz has him a 6th round grade and PFN has him going in round 7.

Big dude alright, wouldn't mind him at all then that late.
Reply/Quote