Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*** You Norman......
(01-14-2016, 01:33 AM)Utts Wrote: The Bengals need to be blasted. They disgraced the city and the NFL.

Had they been playing the Packers, Chiefs, or any team but the Steelers, I might think that way myself. It would take at least 5 more years just like this one to even come close to leveling the playing field with them. Ironically, any "damage" that the Steelers incurred in that game was a result of, and in retaliation to the "unfortunate" hit on Bernard. It unleashed the beast on them, and but for the Hill fumble, the job would have been completed, and we would be in Denver.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:04 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Had they been playing the Packers, Chiefs, or any team but the Steelers, I might think that way myself. It would take at least 5 more years just like this one to even come close to leveling the playing field with them. Ironically, any "damage" that the Steelers incurred in that game was a result of, and in retaliation to the "unfortunate" hit on Bernard. It unleashed the beast on them, and but for the Hill fumble, the job would have been completed, and we would be in Denver.

We would be in New England but for Hill.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:06 AM)tlotharw Wrote: We would be in New England but for Hill.

You are correct my friend, still fuming from the other night,lol!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:33 AM)Utts Wrote: The Bengals need to be blasted. They disgraced the city and the NFL.

I see it as the Bengals defending their home turf with panache.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote