Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA Signings you wouldn’t mind
I love the moves we made so far but who else would you like to see signed. Other than the big names Collins, Armstead etc. I wouldn’t mind the guys listed below.

TE- OJ Howard- with CJ gone this would make sense.

LB- L. Vander Esch- Injury prone but him or M. Jack may be worth the risk.

CB- PJ Williams- Can never have too many DB’s that can cover TE’s since they tend to light us up from time to time.

CB- R. Douglas- See above.

OT- M. Moses or resign Reiff or why not both.
Reply/Quote
Here's my short list (aside from OL, which I've talked about plenty):

TE Hayden Hurst: Good pass catcher who has been underutilized and never been given TE1 reps. Here, he can be the top guy at the TE position while also having other weapons who detract attention from him.

DT Morgan Fox: He can serve as cheap, affordable depth while fitting in the pass rush rotation. Inside/outside flexibility, good value. I think we still need depth at 3T, he can kinda do Larry's role on mostly passing downs. Not that good against the runs but probably good for 5 sacks in a rotation.
CB Donte Jackson: Should fit well in Lou's zone-heavy scheme. Showed a great nose for the ball in Carolina. Durability could be a concern, though as he's missed 10 games combined across the last 3 seasons.
DB PJ Williams: Agree with OP. He has sort of fallen under the radar but he does a good job of covering TEs. If Brandon Flowers leaves he's the perfect player to fill that role. Besides, he's a former Saint, and we've signed plenty of those. 

I also like CB Kendall Sheffield of the Falcons but since he hasn't been cut/traded yet he doesn't quite qualify for the list. But really want him on our team.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote