Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBGP's 2016 NFL Midseason Mock Draft
FBGP's 2016 NFL Midseason Mock Draft

Good evening Bengals fans! Here's my early look into the '16 NFL Draft

Enjoy!

Em
Reply/Quote
I agree that LB would be a good pick up in the first round.

However, I noticed you had a center going right after the Bengals pick.

I haven't been following draftable prospects yet, as it is still early in the season, but if there is a 1st round talent at center in this year's draft, I'd have a hard time imagining the Bengals passing on him.

Bodine has struggled all year and is kind of painful to watch at times. He hasn't improved at all since his rookie season and is the main weak link in this offense.

LB would be nice, but we do have Dawson, we have Burfict and Maualuga around for a few more years. Looking at our team, depth at LB is lacking, but we need a starter at center sooner rather than later.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 02:14 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I agree that LB would be a good pick up in the first round.

However, I noticed you had a center going right after the Bengals pick.

I haven't been following draftable prospects yet, as it is still early in the season, but if there is a 1st round talent at center in this year's draft, I'd have a hard time imagining the Bengals passing on him.

Bodine has struggled all year and is kind of painful to watch at times. He hasn't improved at all since his rookie season and is the main weak link in this offense.

LB would be nice, but we do have Dawson, we have Burfict and Maualuga around for a few more years. Looking at our team, depth at LB is lacking, but we need a starter at center sooner rather than later.

I wasn't big on Kyle Friend myself, but Evan Boehm, Mizzou and Ethan Pocic, LSU are two to watch. 
Reply/Quote