Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBGP's NFL Gameplan Bengals/Texans Preview
FBGP's Bengals vs Texans Gameplan Breakdown

Good morning Bengals fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Reply/Quote
Shutdown Hopkins and feed Eifert
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 12:06 PM)EmDiggy Wrote: FBGP's Bengals vs Texans Gameplan Breakdown

Good morning Bengals fans! Good luck this week!

Em

The Bengals should be able to run the ball on the Texans and the Bengals should be able to
shutdown the Texans running game forcing the Texans to throw the ball. This would play right
into Atkins, Dunlap and MJ's hands.

The only way i see the Texans winning this game is if Watt has a huge day and they force more
than a few turnovers. Hopkins is a great player but i don't see one player beating this vaunted
Bengals team.

Bengals-38
Texans-6
Reply/Quote
Agree with Nate and believe the Bengals will be able to run the ball setting up the lopsided win.

Bright light jinx has been broken and 9-0 here we come.

Hope it does go this way the next couple games to let former Bengals understand completely the mistake they made abandoning this ship.

But obviously the second game will be much harder per their defense and offense being more balanced. Yet the Bengals are better than both and now just have to go prove it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Great analogy by Em as always. Thanks for posting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Some of the Texans' stats could lead us to believe this game might be a walk through the park. And it could be, but I think we're going to be in a dog fight to pull this one out. Houston's got to be sick of losing, and we need to be at our best to keep them from taking it out on us. Likely to be a lot closer than we want.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Thanks Gang! The Texans have been a weird team to get a handle on from week to week...This'll be a good matchup for the Bengals in the sense that they'll have to match intensity along the LOS
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:42 PM)EmDiggy Wrote: Thanks Gang! The Texans have been a weird team to get a handle on from week to week...This'll be a good matchup for the Bengals in the sense that they'll have to match intensity along the LOS

You Rock Emory as always, i just doubt the Bengals and mainly Dalton and Green forget the Playoff loss we had to these dudes.

Revenge game.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 09:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You Rock Emory as always, i just doubt the Bengals and mainly Dalton and Green forget the Playoff loss we had to these dudes.

Revenge game.

I agree completely.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for putting this together and then sharing it here.
Reply/Quote