Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI documents Valerie Jarretts lifelong Communist ties
https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

How is she anywhere close to the White House?  Just ridiculous....
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/06/24/3673358/rand-paul-white-separatist-money/
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-24-2015, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote: http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/06/24/3673358/rand-paul-white-separatist-money/

ThumbsUp

Not that Lucie cares. Given the statements he has repeatedly made about "savages" (aka brown and black people) it wouldn't surprise me is he is also a "white separatist".
(06-24-2015, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote: http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/06/24/3673358/rand-paul-white-separatist-money/

Should probably also note that any money donated by these people were given to a fund for the victims.    

Not that any of this is relevant to Valerie  Jarrett's communist upbringing

Besides its think progress. Might as well post from the DNC.

Good share, but what the heck does that have to do with the OP?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
and?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-24-2015, 06:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How is she anywhere close to the White House?  Just ridiculous....

LOL...I think she actually tends to do the Presidential stuff while Obama gives the speeches and shakes hands.
(06-24-2015, 10:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL...I think she actually tends to do the Presidential stuff while Obama gives the speeches and shakes hands.

Wouldn't surprise me. Crazy how we have allowed such dangerous radicals to rise to leadership.

Just insane.... If we were just gonna let radicals take over and ruin our country why did we even waste our time in either world war.
(06-24-2015, 11:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wouldn't surprise me.   Crazy how we have allowed such dangerous radicals to rise to leadership.    

Just insane.... If we were just gonna let radicals take over and ruin our country why did we even waste our time in either world war.

Next time I teach about the red scare and McCarthy, I'm just going to facetime you on my Mac and hook it up to the projector. Just keep saying stuff like this and the kids will get it.

(06-24-2015, 11:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Next time I teach about the red scare and McCarthy, I'm just going to facetime you on my Mac and hook it up to the projector. Just keep saying stuff like this and the kids will get it.

Communism is dangerous . And as anti American as it gets .
There is nothing illegal about being a communist.

Actually she isn't a Communist at all. Her father might have had some contacts with communists at some point, but that does not even matter because she has done absolutely nothing to hurt capitalism in the United states.

It is silly that people think it is an insult to throw around the word "communist" without any proof that she has done anything to promote communism in the United States.
(06-25-2015, 12:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is silly that people think it is an insult to throw around the word "communist"

Well, it's only NOT an insult of you think communism works. It's the political equivalent of "sell at a loss and make it up on volume".
(06-25-2015, 12:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There is nothing illegal about being a communist.

Actually she isn't a Communist at all.  Her father might have had some contacts with communists at some point, but that does not even matter because she has done absolutely nothing to hurt capitalism in the United states.

It is silly that people think it is an insult to throw around the word "communist" without any proof that she has done anything to promote communism in the United States.

No one said anything about it being illegal. It's unethical and unamercian.
(06-25-2015, 12:27 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Well, it's only NOT an insult of you think communism works.  It's the political equivalent of "sell at a loss and make it up on volume".

I don't think Communism works at all.  But she is doing nothing to promote communism.

I feel the same way about it as I do religion.  I don't think it works, but I don't care if a President is Christian as long as he doesn't try to promote it as the law of the land.
(06-25-2015, 12:31 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one said anything about it being illegal.   It's unethical and unamercian.

Communism does not work, but it is more ethical than Capitalism.

Jesus was more of a communist than a capitalist.
(06-25-2015, 12:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Communism does not work, but it is more ethical than Capitalism.

Jesus was more of a communist than a capitalist.

Maybe Jesus was .... But until we get Jesus to run the country we are capitalists.

And it's easy to say communism is more ethical when you have never lived it.... It's rough on the people.

work more earn less. Only get government things to buy. And you have to sign up for big items like cars.
(06-25-2015, 12:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jesus was more of a communist than a capitalist.

You're right.  While Jesus did give people fish, I'm not aware of him ever teaching anyone to actually fish for themselves.

To be fair, Jesus did not need to concern himself with running out of other people's fish.
(06-25-2015, 01:06 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You're right.  While Jesus did give people fish, I'm not aware of him ever teaching anyone to actually fish for themselves.

To be fair, Jesus did not need to concern himself with running out of other people's fish.

he just printed more fish @.@
(06-24-2015, 11:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Communism is dangerous .  And as anti American as it gets .

Tell me more, Joseph.

(06-25-2015, 12:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe Jesus was .... But until we get Jesus to run the country we are capitalists.  

And it's easy to say communism is more ethical when you have never lived it....    It's rough on the people.    

work more earn less.  Only get government things to buy.   And you have to sign up for big items like cars.

That's not how communism works. You see, actual pure communism has no government.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR