Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

The FBI has executed a search warrant on Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago in Florida. The reasons are currently unknown.
Reply/Quote
The assumption is that it relates to the highly classified documents that ended up down there after he left the White House

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:00 PM)pally Wrote: The assumption is that it relates to the highly classified documents that ended up down there after he left the White House

That may signal that they have been transferred, or offered to, a 3rd party. I have a family friend (former high up in FBI) who mentioned that mishandling of classified information rarely results in any consequences for higher ups EXCEPT in situations where they pass the information on to a 3rd party. May not be the case but an interesting idea to consider as we see what this is about.

To get the DoJ, FBI, and a federal judge to sign off on a raid of a former president’s home it would have to be something pretty substantial, and almost certainly a slam dunk.
Reply/Quote
MAGA world is in complete melt down

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: That may signal that they have been transferred, or offered to, a 3rd party. I have a family friend (former high up in FBI)  who mentioned that mishandling of classified information rarely results in any consequences for higher ups EXCEPT in situations where they pass the information on to a 3rd party. May not be the case but an interesting idea to consider as we see what this is about.

To get the DoJ, FBI, and a federal judge to sign off on a raid of a former president’s home it would have to be something pretty substantial, and almost certainly a slam dunk.

Or it's a deep state trying to take down a lawful president whose only crime was trying to improve this great country. This angered the swamp (who hate this country and want to destroy it), who vowed to prevent the only presidential candidate since 1888 to lose the popular vote twice from running a third time.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:34 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Or it's a deep state trying to take down a lawful president whose only crime was trying to improve this great country. This angered the swamp (who hate this country and want to destroy it), who vowed to prevent the only presidential candidate since 1888 to lose the popular vote twice from running a third time.

Trump appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray authorized the warrant and a Trump appointed federal judge approved and signed off on it. It seems like anyone opposed to Donald Trump is accused of being a part of it. So is that the criteria for being part of it? Or is it like so many accusations from the right, a conspiracy theory springing from the minds of the paranoid?

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:48 AM)pally Wrote: Trump appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray authorized the warrant and a Trump appointed federal judge approved and signed off on it.  It seems like anyone opposed to Donald Trump is accused of being a part of it.  So is that the criteria for being part of it? Or is it like so many accusations from the right, a conspiracy theory springing from the minds of the paranoid?

They all betrayed Trump because they were jealous of his greatness. (I wasn't clear originally, but I'm being sarcastic).
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: They all betrayed Trump because they were jealous of his greatness. (I wasn't clear originally, but I'm being sarcastic).

Lol…at 1:30 in the morning my brain can only read words

Reply/Quote
Sweet!

Lock him up

Traitor should be in jail
Reply/Quote
If innocent nothing to worry about.

A new born baby once told DJT I wish I could be innocent as you are and then the baby cried.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: They all betrayed Trump because they were jealous of his greatness. (I wasn't clear originally, but I'm being sarcastic).

Lol…at 1:30 in the morning my brain can only read words ?

Reply/Quote
[Image: FZrSY77XwAMasbi?format=jpg&name=medium]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Conservatives: We need a president who isn't afraid to breech etiquette and break the rules!

Also Conservatives: Why is everyone out to get our most innocent and persecuted person ever president?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
5 hours after Alex Jones' phone was turned over to the 1/6 committee, executed by a Trump placed FBI head, signed off by a Trump appointed judge.

Before anyone says Biden did this to quell a political rival.
Reply/Quote
The cries about a politicized DOJ are hilarious
Reply/Quote
This is actually a good way for Trump to get votes. All he had to do was bleach out the documents and call them wedding photos. Think of the millions of democrats that would then vote for him.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 08:55 AM)Goalpost Wrote: This is actually a good way for Trump to get votes. All he had to do was bleach out the documents and call them wedding photos. Think of the millions of democrats that would then vote for him.

Going double agent deep state probably working with Q in person when he is secretly running the country from his prison cell, it’s obvious the fbi director he appointed and the judge he nominated are still working for him so they can get him on the inside.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 08:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The cries about a politicized DOJ are hilarious

On one level, yes. 

But they will lead to decidedly un-hilarious political consequences for the country.

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1556807790433271809
[Image: FZrkbyyX0AElHh-?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:14 AM)Dill Wrote: On one level, yes. 

But they will lead to decidedly un-hilarious political consequences for the country.

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1556807790433271809
[Image: FZrkbyyX0AElHh-?format=jpg&name=900x900]

This is a man whose initial platform was "but her emails". The same man who gleefully politicized the DoJ breaking all norms.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/07/trump-demands-barr-arrest-foes-427389

Unless we have wayyyyyy more rotting lead pipes than I think supplying drinking water and damaging our collective IQ, sooner or later people will figure out 2+2. Obviously some won't, some never make it. But the majority of people can figure it out.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm, pretty weird that a few years after basing their entire party and mindset around a guy who openly flaunted his ability to break the law that conservatives would come to the conclusion that our justice system is corrupt.
Reply/Quote