Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-14-2022, 01:17 PM)samhain Wrote: And apparently some patriot set his car on fire, drove it onto a barricade at the capitol, exited the vehicle and started firing a gun.  Just like Paul Revere.

False flag. The guy was ANTIFA.  

Wait, was he black?  BLM then!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So Trump's passports were seized?  He says they were stolen?  This keeps getting crazier and crazier.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-fbi-seized-three-his-passports-during-raid-calls-search-assault-political-opponent

[Image: 298381821_1122163698401694_6238319365501...e=63217AD3]
Reply/Quote
[Image: FaOLtd7VEAAfuJM?format=jpg&name=small]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I guess Trump's passports were considered classified docs. lol Maybe they even stole his toilet paper to sniff it.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 07:36 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I guess Trump's passports were considered classified docs. lol Maybe they even stole his toilet paper to sniff it.

They Didn't take his toilet paper because Trump de-assified it. 
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 07:36 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I guess Trump's passports were considered classified docs. lol Maybe they even stole his toilet paper to sniff it.

Or they know the guy known for bailing out was a flight risk.

Worst part of that would've been the pilot would've had to gotten stiffed on his payment.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 08:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They Didn't take his toilet paper because Trump de-assified it. 

Now that's funny
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

I guess shouldn't have kept his passports with the stuff he stole from the White House.

But...they were returned.  Probably before Trump knew they were gone but he made a big deal about it anyway.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trumps-passports-returned-mar-lago-search-doj-official-says-rcna43192

Quote:Passports belonging to Donald Trump have been returned to the former president after last week's FBI search of his Mar-a-Lago home, a Justice Department official told NBC News on Monday.

The FBI acknowledged it had had the passports the same day Trump said on his social media platform that FBI agents who conducted the search on Aug. 8 took them.

In a statement on Truth Social, Trump said agents "stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else." He did not provide further details or specify whether the travel documents were personal or government passports. (Presidents receive diplomatic passports when they take office.)

A Justice Department official said Trump's passports have been returned.

A representative for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
[/url][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=FBI,%20DHS%20warn%20of%20threats%20to%20law%20enforcement%20following%20Mar-a-Lago%20search&via=nbcnews&url=https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/fbi-dhs-warn-of-threats-to-law-enforcement-following-mar-a-lago-search-146239557651&original_referer=https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/fbi-dhs-warn-of-threats-to-law-enforcement-following-mar-a-lago-search-146239557651]
Trump attorney Christina Bobb blasted federal law enforcement on Monday night, telling Fox News host Laura Ingraham that she refused to give them a "pass" for removing the passports.

"I think this goes to show the level of audacity that they have," Bobb said. "I think it goes to show how aggressive they were, how overreaching they were, that they were willing to go past the four corners of the warrant and take whatever they felt was appropriate or they felt that they could take."
Recommended

An FBI spokesperson defended how the search warrant was carried out.

“In executing search warrants, the FBI follows search and seizure procedures ordered by courts, then returns items that do not need to be retained for law enforcement purposes," the spokesperson said in a statement Monday evening that did not mention the passports.

property receipt from the FBI search of Trump's estate in Palm Beach, Florida, showed that federal investigators recovered a trove of top secret and other heavily classified documents but did not mention any passports.

In court documents made public with the property receipt, investigators said they were searching for evidence of crimes that included withholding “any government and/or Presidential Records” from Trump’s time in office.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm confused. Do you guys vote on working days ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 10:45 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I'm confused. Do you guys vote on working days ?

Yes.  Because anything done longer than 100 years can never, ever be changed.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 10:45 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I'm confused. Do you guys vote on working days ?

I think we have like three months to vote now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 01:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think we have like three months to vote now.

Depends on where you are.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
3 months to vote ? Well, we vote on sundays and it lasts the entire day and at 22pm you have the results :p

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 02:39 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 3 months to vote ? Well, we vote on sundays and it lasts the entire day and at 22pm you have the results :p

Around here, Ohio, I think you can start voting in September.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 02:39 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 3 months to vote ? Well, we vote on sundays and it lasts the entire day and at 22pm you have the results :p

We also vote on a weekday, but have 1 month of advance voting for all elections, Federal, Provincial and Municipal.

We also have like 7 voting locations in a 100,000 person city, with 3 of them open for early voting in said 1 month.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 03:36 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We also vote on a weekday, but have 1 month of advance voting for all elections, Federal, Provincial and Municipal.

We also have like 7 voting locations in a 100,000 person city, with 3 of them open for early voting in said 1 month.

We have 12 only in my village which is barely 10K people.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 04:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We have 12 only in my village which is barely 10K people.

So, I lied LOL turns out that *my household* can use 7.

We actually have... 162!!!!!! :o

Quote:Info on your electoral district:
Name: Barrie--Innisfil (Ontario)

Population: 109,286

Registered voters: 90,097

Number of polling divisions: 162

I'm actually blown the **** away lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 04:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We have 12 only in my village which is barely 10K people.

Good times. I live in a large town/small city of ~55k and we have 8. And only one place for early voting that isn't any of those locations and we have about a month of early voting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
There are reports that there were over 300 classified documents at Mar a Lago retrieved.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2022, 09:23 AM)pally Wrote: There are reports that there were over 300 classified documents at Mar a Lago retrieved.

And it's reported on Morning Joe that Trump went through them all personally, after one of his lawyers signed off
on a claim he had returned everything.

That lawyer, by the way, was once a commentator on One America News Network. Looks like she might have
been manuvered into that by an older, male lawyer. 

Anyway, that's looking like a crime. 
Reply/Quote