Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought
(01-20-2016, 08:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same old story from months ago.  This info was not classified when Clinton received it.

Plus it is hard to give much credibility to a story that calls a server "homebrew".

That's what I'm talking about....

Hillary!! Hillary!! Hillary!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Sure they need more money for schools in Baltimore, as ghetto kids value education the most!  And, besides, all those criminal thugs in Baltimore can just continue to rot away in the old jail..  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-20-2016, 09:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure they need more money for schools in Baltimore, as ghetto kids value education the most!  And, besides, all those criminal thugs in Baltimore can just continue to rot away in the old jail..  Ninja

You're better than this.  ^^^
(01-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're better than this.  ^^^

That was meant "tongue in cheek"..  As I know that Pat speaks the truth, my wife used to teach in ghetto schools in Charleston WV.  I have a complete understanding of those situations, and how they lead to bad things down the road. 

I'm relatively certain that Pat knew that I was kidding.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-20-2016, 09:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That was meant "tongue in cheek"..  As I know that Pat speaks the truth, my wife used to teach in ghetto schools in Charleston WV.  I have a complete understanding of those situations, and how they lead to bad things down the road. 

I'm relatively certain that Pat knew that I was kidding.

I knew it.  ^^^   ThumbsUp

(well.  i obviously didn't know it, b/c i didn't catch obvious sarcasm.  damnit.)
(01-20-2016, 09:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I read over the weekend that now they are talking about the money received from overseas to the Clinton Foundation and how she might have abused her power to do favors for people that donated those large sums.

And that dog has been beaten to death also.  There is nothing to it.  

Many of the donations people are squealing about were made before she was even Sec of State.  

Many people who made large donations received nothing in return.

Plus the foundation is charitable in nature.  It is not a private account for the benefit of the Clintons.
(01-20-2016, 10:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And that dog has been beaten to death also.  There is nothing to it.  

Hillary!! Hillary!! Hillary!!

(01-20-2016, 08:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same old story from months ago.  This info was not classified when Clinton received it.

Plus it is hard to give much credibility to a story that calls a server "homebrew".

They talked about SAPS 4 months ago? Obviously you didn't open the link.

And if the media didn't censor this story by spending a highly disproportional amount of time on Palins endorsement of Trump, then perhaps you would have been better informed.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/01/19/networks-censor-massive-hillary-e-mail-bombshell-spend-over-10

(01-20-2016, 11:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: They talked about SAPS 4 months ago? Obviously you didn't open the link.

SAPS and Top Secret are both classified information.  Same issue.  Educate yourself.
(01-20-2016, 11:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2016/01/19/networks-censor-massive-hillary-e-mail-bombshell-spend-over-10

Let me give you the proper headline for this story.

Right-wing media censors fact that information was not classified at the time Hillary Clinton received it.
(01-20-2016, 11:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me give you the proper headline for this story.

Right-wing media censors fact that information was not classified at the time Hillary Clinton received it.

The information was classified when she received it and some was classified when she forwarded/sent it. She just claims she did't know because they weren't marked properly. 

But to keep  the Hill-train moving down the tracks (until the general election): How can anybody expect the Secretary of State to know the difference? 

(01-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're better than this.  ^^^

Check this out..

http://http://williamsondailynews.com/news/3030/community-stands-against-mchs-cuts

the young lady at the podium is my step daughter.  Brilliant girl.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-20-2016, 11:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But to keep  the Hill-train moving down the tracks (until the general election): How can anybody expect the Secretary of State to know the difference? 

So you don't see any need to mark classified information?

How would the person who received the info know the level of classification.  Even very important information may have came from an open source.
(01-21-2016, 01:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't see any need to mark classified information?

How would the person who received the info know the level of classification.  Even very important information may have came from an open source.

Of course I see a need to mark classification

I also see a need for those in position of authority to read something and know the difference and definitely sound an alert if classified information is coming from an open source.  

(01-21-2016, 01:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I also see a need for those in position of authority to read something and know the difference and definitely sound an alert if classified information is coming from an open source.  

But if the info is from an open source it is not classified.  So if she didn't know the source she cpould not know if it was classified.
Vas Defere Wrote:You're better than this.  ^^^

Haha come on man . He was obviously having a laugh .
(01-21-2016, 01:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But if the info is from an open source it is not classified.  So if she didn't know the source she cpould not know if it was classified.

uuuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm, by the content of the message?

I didn't know is only good enough of an excuse for some not to question the decision making of a want-to-be President.

Let's just home everything she sees as President is clearly marked and she doesn't have to figure shit out. 

(01-21-2016, 01:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: uuuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm, by the content of the message?

So you consider all the information disclosed to the public by Bradley Manning to still be classified?
(01-21-2016, 01:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you consider all the information disclosed to the public by Bradley Manning to still be classified?

Nope that's why I said if you view it on an open source report it, so spillage can be minimized.

Put your head in the sand if you want; I'm right there with you until the general election.

Like I said; if she wins we can just hope she doesn't  have to make choices.

Anymore questions Fred? 

(01-21-2016, 02:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope that's why I said if you view it on an open source report it, so spillage can be minimized.

You say that you are in favor of marking information as classified and then you turn around and say there is nmo need to do it at all because somehow everyone down the line is supposed to be aware of the original source of the info.

These e-mails to hillary were not from the media.  The receiver could not know the original source of the info or how wide spread the info was.  And that is why they have a system where classified information is marked as classified.

BTW you know I am not a fan of Hillary, so why keep acting like am am just defending her for the sake of defending her?  These claims have been out in the open for minths.  they have been covered in the main steam media.  A republican controlled Congress has not been able to come up with any legitimate basis for punishing her.  They might in the future, but right now this seems like another Benghazi like situation where the right wing echo chamber squeals about how clear it is that she failed, but after seven full investigations they don't come up with anything.  Same with the donations to the Clinton Fund.

If they do come up with solid grounds to charge her with something then I will not defend her.  as you know she is not one of my favorites anyway.