Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FBI seizes smashed hard drives from Debbie Wasserman Schultz aides.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18925/fbi-seizes-smashes-hard-drives-dws-it-aides-robert-kraychik

In may DWS was threatening capital police trying to protect these people. Seems they have a lot of access to democrats and some sketchy behavior.

Quote:FBI Seizes Smashes Hard Drives From DWS' IT Aides

Pakistani Muslim Family Under Investigation Still Employed With DWS

July 24, 2017 871 views

Joe Raedle/Getty Images
The FBI has seized smashed hard drives from Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s (D-FL) IT administrator, reported The Daily Caller on Sunday.

Wasserman-Schultz’s IT administrator is Imran Awan, a Muslim Pakistani national. Awan and two of his brothers, Abid and Jamal, have managed IT services for several Democrat representatives; including members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Awan and three of his relatives are under criminal investigation for “serious violation on the House IT network;” they had access to the emails of more than two dozen House Democrats via their IT roles.

Imran Awan “abruptly moved out of his longtime home” following the February revelation of a criminal investigation into his and his family’s conduct, subsequently renting his home to a military couple.

Awan’s tenants, a Marine Corps veteran man married to a Navy officer woman, said the Awan family “left in a huge hurry.”

“[I found] wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner,” said the Marine. It looks like government-issued equipment. We turned that stuff over [to the authorities].”

Via The Daily Caller:

The Marine said Imran wanted the hard drives back so desperately that he threatened to sue the renter for stealing them.

“It was unbelievable. I don’t know where they get off thinking they’re going to sue us for items we have no obligation to hold onto,” he said.

Imran came to the house for the items “three to four times,” but the Marine wouldn’t let him enter.

“Their lawyer contacted us today via email and said we owed $350 in late charges and the items he left in the house,” the Marine said.

The Marine heard about the House investigation on the radio, and by that time, he had noticed other bizarre signs of desperation from his landlord.

“When we first moved in, a mailman came with certified mail from the House of Representatives. We were trying to be nice and signed for it. They lost their shit, saying ‘why did you sign for it, this is illegal!’ It was certified from the [Chief Administrative Officer of the House],” he said.

“The postman came a second time with a certified letter and I called Imran on the spot, asking ‘what do you want me to do.’ He said ‘just send him away, I’m homeless.’ They refused to forward their mail.”

Imran’s brother Abid has also been evasive about his location, failing to provide an accurate address for delivery of court materials in a lawsuit in which he is accused of defrauding the brothers’ stepmother. Imran’s wife, Hina, has traveled to Pakistan since the probe was revealed, according to neighbors.

The Marine said Imran wanted the hard drives back so desperately that he threatened to sue the renter for stealing them.

The Awan family is also being investigated for fraud, allegedly placing “ghost employees” on a congressional payroll. They have been paid over $4 million in salary between 2009 and 2017.

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) - who employed Awan with his congressional staff budget - suggested the Awan family may be falsely targeted by Capitol Police because of they are Muslims. “I wanted to be sure individuals are not being singled out because of their nationalities or their religion,” he said.

No arrests have been made in the case.

Wasserman-Schultz still employs the Awans as IT administrators with her congressional staff budget. In May, she indirectly threatened Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa with "consequences" for keeping a laptop belonging to Awan as evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation.

H/T Luke Rosiak at The Daily Caller.

Follow Robert Kraychik on Twitter.
Damn, getting paid 150k per year a pop and they still allegedly tried to steal.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-24-2017, 04:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Damn, getting paid 150k per year a pop and they still allegedly tried to steal.

I believe the 150k/yr was because they stole.

Example:

3 people working for 9 years at 75k/yr = Just over $2m.

But they were pretending they had 6 people on payroll, so they were essentially getting $150k/yr, even though they were only supposed to get $75k/yr per worker. Hence the $4m.

(Obviously example numbers, I don't know the actual numbers they were dealing with.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(07-24-2017, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I believe the 150k/yr was because they stole.

Example:

3 people working for 9 years at 75k/yr = Just over $2m.

But they were pretending they had 6 people on payroll, so they were essentially getting $150k/yr, even though they were only supposed to get $75k/yr per worker. Hence the $4m.

(Obviously example numbers, I don't know the actual numbers they were dealing with.)

I googled the one guy's name and it said $163k (http://congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/22830/Imran-Awan)
that's what I was basing that off of. I had only read about him potentially stealing stuff, not committing fraud. 

Either way, this is the real shit I want to see them go after in government spending, not after school programs. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-24-2017, 05:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I googled the one guy's name and it said $163k (http://congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/22830/Imran-Awan)
that's what I was basing that off of. I had only read about him potentially stealing stuff, not committing fraud. 

Either way, this is the real shit I want to see them go after in government spending, not after school programs. 

Well shit, I can recover a forgotten password, plug in a printer when it's not working, swing a hammer at a harddrive, and I had a security clearance that expired.

Where the hell is my $163k/yr job? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Like Limbaugh said, there's collusion there's corruption and cover up ...and its all on the democrat side.
This and Russian meddling would have been buried had Hillary won.
(07-24-2017, 10:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: Like Limbaugh said, there's collusion there's corruption and cover up ...and its all on the democrat side.

They are burying it now..... all we hear is Russia, russia, russia.
Wouldn't mind seeing her tarred, feathered and hanged on national tv with mandatory presence of the current DNC / RNC staff. She's a terrible American that should be eliminated.

To reiterate a concept I've spoken on before. Any of her descendants should not be allowed to change their name. They should be forever shunned for their parents terrible actions. We need actual, long standing consequences for these bottom dwellers just like bush and cheney.

#bringbackpublichumiliation

Wasserman Shultz IT aide Awar arrested trying to leave the country.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/25/breaking-democratic-it-aide-imran-awan-arrested-at-dulles-while-trying-to-flee-the-us/
(07-25-2017, 11:29 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Wasserman Shultz IT aide Awar arrested trying to leave the country.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/25/breaking-democratic-it-aide-imran-awan-arrested-at-dulles-while-trying-to-flee-the-us/

What an idiot. And all the democrats who hired this clown
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/update-wasserman-schultzs-staffer-wired-300000-pakistan-arrest/

Wired 300k to Pakistan before his flight.
(07-26-2017, 12:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What an idiot.   And all the democrats who hired this clown

Corruption in government has always been with us but has exceedingly become one sided.
Democrats with the emphasis on rats.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/26/worker-fla-congresswoman-fired-accused-bank-fraud/512040001/

Quote:Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., has fired an IT worker who was arrested at Dulles International Airport on bank fraud charges while attempting to leave the country.

Imran Awan, 37, was fired Tuesday, according to David Damron, spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz, who formerly served as chairperson of the Democratic National Committee.

“Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services hav e been terminated," Damron said in a statement.

Awan was arrested Monday at the airport outside Washington after buying a ticket to Pakistan with a return flight set for January.

Awan, who lives in Lorton, Va., was arraigned Tuesday on charges of bank fraud for allegedly attempting to get a loan from the Congressional Federal Credit Union on a rental property by claiming it as his primary residence.

He pleaded not guilty. His passport was confiscated and he was outfitted with a GPS monitoring device.

Awan's wife, Hina Alvi, flew to Pakistan in March with the couple's three children. A federal court complaint, which noted the children had been abruptly taken out of school in Virginia, said an examination of her luggage found she was carrying $12,400 in cash. She was allowed to leave for Pakistan.

The federal complaint, dated Monday and first posted by Politico, charges that Awan, along with Alvi, "engaged in a schedule to defraud" the federal credit unit that is available to congressional employees.

Awan, who has reportedly worked for various members of the House since 2004, has also been under criminal investigation for alleged equipment and data theft for several months, the Tampa Bay Times reports. Many of his relatives, who have also worked for House members, have also been part of the
investigation, according to the newspaper
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-26-2017, 08:22 AM)Vlad Wrote: Corruption in government has always been with us but has exceedingly become one sided.
Democrats with the emphasis on rats.

You're corrupting the word corrupt. Mellow
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-24-2017, 10:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: Like Limbaugh said, there's collusion there's corruption and cover up ...and its all on the democrat side.

I just want to say that you are amazing, Vlad. Seems like we have three positions now represented on the board.

1. those who believe "both sides do it" whenever discussion of political malfeasance comes up.

2. Myself, who believes that both sides do corrupt stuff, but one side is much more reliant upon authoritarian propaganda and tactics than the other.

3. And you, who believes simply that "one side does it."