Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY A GAME IN THE JUNGLE
After Week 10 and there has only been 3 home games and why I raised so much hell last winter when I saw the schedule and us being the home team in London. Redskins won right there because they didn't lose a home game, we did.....So finally a game in THE JUNGLE 4 weeks after the last one. ....Unlike some fans who want them to lose out, I do not wish that on the fans in THE JUNGLE who still have 4 home games left.....SO PLAYING FOR PRIDE and FOR THE HOME TOWN FANS NOW GOING TO THE GAMES.....The Fans and Players could use a win over Buffalo in THE JUNGLE just to pick up moral a little. ....They get that one and go to 4-5-1 and start thinking of these goals.....6-1 in THE JUNGLE is a good goal. Those Fans pay hard earned money......Beating Buffalo makes them 3-1 against the AFC East......How about the PRIDE involved when they play Ravens and Steelers and Browns......It would be nice to win at least 1 game against NFC EAST.....Going 5-1 or 4-2 in the AFC North would be some Pride......With Play-Offs a very silly thing to talk about now, They Are Playing For Pride Now.........For those that now want them to lose out, you do not know the two most basic words in football......NO QUIT........These players and paying fans don't want the shame of losing out...They have some pride....I would like to see Bengals be the team that knocks Steelers out of any play-off hopes when we play them....For the Fans, I hope we go 6-1 in THE JUNGLE. That is a good goal if you want fans to buy tickets for next year.....I don't think the Packers ever say, Hey, Let's lose the last 4 home games in Green Bay........I still can not believe week 11 in the NFL will only be our 4th home game. I hated the schedule the second I saw it.....The 12TH Man Does Help......For the PLAYERS and FANS, BEAT BUFFALO and get the record IN THE JUNGLE to 3-1 on the season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Yeah, now it's our turn to watch them piss down their leg in person. Cool.
Reply/Quote
6-1 in THE JUNGLE is a good goal....Beating the Steelers in Cincy still a good goal.....This team just played in London and New York and lost by a total of 1 point, one loss, one tie. ....Come home and beat Buffalo and go to 3-1 in THE JUNGLE.....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:53 PM)kevin Wrote: 6-1 in THE JUNGLE is a good goal....Beating the Steelers in Cincy still a good goal.....This team just played in London and New York and lost by a total of 1 point, one loss, one tie. ....Come home and beat Buffalo and go to 3-1 in THE JUNGLE.....

Yeah, I'm with you, I'm just frustrated.  Have a bad case of the Tuesdays.
Reply/Quote
IF they can win out at home I would feel a little better about this disappointing season. You never know with wins over Buffalo, Philly, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore plus them winning 2 out of 3 on the road could give them a shot at the division depending on what happens down the stretch. Again that's a big IF! In my heart though I just don't see it happening...this team has far too many issues from coaching to personnel to be a contender this year. I hope I'm wrong!

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
Completely agree with the op not only did we lose a home game,we started the season on the road the first two games and only had one two game home stand all season it's ridiculous but whatever the case it is what it is we'll be better for it next season I guess
Reply/Quote
Don't waste your money.
Reply/Quote
Unless the rest of the AFC North continues to sputter.... the only thing left this year is for us to dead cat bounce our way out of a good pick.

The Bengals have had too many chances already with the outcomes in this division. 2 game lead might as well be a 10 game lead over this team at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:54 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Unless the rest of the AFC North continues to sputter.... the only thing left this year is for us to dead cat bounce our way out of a good pick.

The Bengals have had too many chances already with the outcomes in this division.  2 game lead might as well be a 10 game lead over this team at this point.

Agreed.  At this point, they are playing for draft position next year.
Reply/Quote
Just looked it up, but the Bills have outscored the Bengals by 50 points thru 9 games so far, while giving up 7 fewer points. Only reason I give the Bengals a chance is because its a home game, otherwise I wouldnt.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
prediction for Bills game

Bills score on first possession

Bengals open things up and pass the ball down the field for a TD

Bills get stopped

Bengals then punt for the four series as in each series they run the ball up the middle on first and second down, get 2 or 3 yards, put Andy is third and longs , and Andy gets sacked at least four times in the first half.

Second half, Bills make adjustments, Bengals continue to run the ball on first and second down getting stuffed and get down by 10 points

Bills then know Bengals have to throw and pocket is collapsed up the middle as Andy gets sacked another 3 or 4 times and throws two picks.

Bills add another 10 points. Rex Ryan laughing all the way off the field.

Bills win 27-7

Our o line under the great Paul Alexander is the worst in the league and our D line can get no pressure from anyone not named Geno.

Zampesse's play calling more predictable than Brat.  Bills D knows exactly what play is coming on every snap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol the Bills will kill us...Yiu honestly think this atrocious defense is going to stop Shady McCoy?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote