Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE SUNDAY TICKET!
(05-23-2020, 12:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wouldn't think family members had to pay....  Ninja

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2020, 12:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wouldn't think family members had to pay....  Ninja

You forget which family we're talking about?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2020, 10:58 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yes, they stated that it was all free.  I didn't renew Sunday Ticket last year, so I don't have it right now.  But the lady I spoke to clearly said I was getting everything for free this season.  Sorta' worthless to give me MAX if I don't have Sunday Ticket.

I feel like I'm having to prove myself, I really wish I wouldn't have started this thread.  But I just thought other members might be able to take advantage of this offer.  

And I wasn't referring to you personally when I said some people think I am lying about the whole thing.  I think you are just telling me to beware.  Someone else blatantly implied I was lying, and that pisses me off.  I have no reason to make this up.

That's the detail I was missing, that this is not a renewal.  The issues I was referring to were with renewals.  Be aware that the Ticket renews automatically.  I think you did say you early in the thread that you have been with them for some time, so you are probably aware of that fact.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2020, 08:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's the detail I was missing, that this is not a renewal.  The issues I was referring to were with renewals.  Be aware that the Ticket renews automatically.  I think you did say you early in the thread that you have been with them for some time, so you are probably aware of that fact.

Yeah, I'm hoping to just keep it from now on.  I guess I should have mentioned that I cancelled Sunday Ticket last year.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote