Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FROM THE JUNGLE: Bengals All Access - Episode 1 "Heartbeat"
Video 

[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This was absolutely fantastic. I'm seriously impressed.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 03:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote:

Can't wait to watch when I get home :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 03:59 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This was absolutely fantastic. I'm seriously impressed.

For some reason I got emotional during a couple parts of that. When the girls (yes, girls...please dont kill me) were learning about Paul Brown during the HOF tour. I just imagined my grandpa and holding and feeling his iconic hat. Just really special. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I can't watch YouTube at work and will watch when I get home, but I was wondering how long is the video?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I can't watch YouTube at work and will watch when I get home, but I was wondering how long is the video?

40 minutes.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Thanks Weezy, will watch this after work. Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: 40 minutes.  

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Mobile: FROM THE JUNGLE: Bengals All Access - Episode 1 "Heartbeat"

Might just even hype Grinch …er Breech

https://youtu.be/hqQZc8iIER0?si=s7yKhmAVTQ5oqA01

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Thanks Weezy!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 03:59 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This was absolutely fantastic. I'm seriously impressed.

Agreed.

Just goes to show that you can't go wrong when you have a fan named Phil as part of whatever you're doing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: For some reason I got emotional during a couple parts of that. When the girls (yes, girls...please dont kill me) were learning about Paul Brown during the HOF tour. I just imagined my grandpa and holding and feeling his iconic hat. Just really special. 

Why do girls want to kill you?  Confused  Nah, I get it, any time I deal with someone in their 20's I refer to them as a "kid," though not to their faces.  It's shocking how young the world is getting these days.   In my day, everybody was old, dad gummit.   

This ep was very well done.   In Dayton, anyway, they will be pairing the televised episodes with Bengals Weekly on Sunday mornings for an hour block of Bengals pre-game shows.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thanks weezy, great video. Shows lots of the inner workings we fans rarely see.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 08:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Bengals Mobile: FROM THE JUNGLE: Bengals All Access - Episode 1 "Heartbeat"

Might just even hype Grinch …er Breech

https://youtu.be/hqQZc8iIER0?si=s7yKhmAVTQ5oqA01

Really good stuff.  Loved it
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-FROM-THE-JUNGLE-Bengals-All-Access-Episode-1-Heartbeat
Reply/Quote
Actually weezy posted it first and I didn’t see it. Good stuff
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Mhm, this was more of a, "if you want more discussion, look here," post :)
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 04:59 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Actually weezy posted it first and I didn’t see it. Good stuff

(09-01-2023, 05:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mhm, this was more of a, "if you want more discussion, look here," post :)

Hi all, I went ahead and merged the two threads since they were on the same topic.  Thanks to those that shared the video and I'm looking forward to the next episode. 

Here is the trailer for episode two for those interested:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote