Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FTN Movement Wins in Court
Free The Nipple

Thoughts?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
I'm firm on my belief that I wood find it hard to not support this decision.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free it... But not on this board.

ThumbsUp

We be pg.
Ok, cool I guess. I mean young and voluptuous ones are nice to look at, but what about when they're attached to unsavory looking individuals??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Does this apply to minors as well? If so then dudes can walk around with topless photos of fifteen year olds on their phones.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-23-2019, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Does this apply to minors as well?  If so then dudes can walk around with topless photos of fifteen year olds on their phones.

Hmm, another equality movement successfully quashed by straight males and their inability to not be creepy sex offenders.
(09-23-2019, 03:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, another equality movement successfully quashed by straight males and their inability to not be creepy sex offenders.

I'm a little concerned that it was the first thing I thought of.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-23-2019, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm a little concerned that it was the first thing I thought of.

Here is a nice thought, having a foot fetish is prevalent enough to make you wonder if females shouldn't be allowed to wear sandals until they are 18 lest grown men find their bare feet to be sexual and attractive.  

Of course, that seems like an absurd thing to make into a law, but we've been socially conditioned to find a woman's nipples irresistible so yeah, seeing a woman's nipples is beyond scandalous and only reserved for consenting adults.  Our society has a real love/hate relationship with sexuality, that's for sure.

How odd would it sound if I said "Are you really letting your teen daughter wear flip flops in public? Don't you know that 1 in 8 adult males are sexually stimulated by women's feet? She's asking for it!"
(09-23-2019, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Does this apply to minors as well?  If so then dudes can walk around with topless photos of fifteen year olds on their phones.

I read that wrong the first time and thought you typed minorities instead of minors. But I assume it would all come down to parental consent.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-23-2019, 03:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here is a nice thought, having a foot fetish is prevalent enough to make you wonder if females shouldn't be allowed to wear sandals until they are 18 lest grown men find their bare feet to be sexual and attractive.  

Of course, that seems like an absurd thing to make into a law, but we've been socially conditioned to find a woman's nipples irresistible so yeah, seeing a woman's nipples is beyond scandalous and only reserved for consenting adults.  Our society has a real love/hate relationship with sexuality, that's for sure.

How odd would it sound if I said "Are you really letting your teen daughter wear flip flops in public?  Don't you know that 1 in 8 adult males are sexually stimulated by women's feet?  She's asking for it!"

You make a point.  I wonder how many sickos have been ogling my daughter wearing flip flops. (The other thong)
You've got all of those great parts of the female anatomy, and some dude wants to see her feet.  

(09-23-2019, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I read that wrong the first time and thought you typed minorities instead of minors. But I assume it would all come down to parental consent.

But that's not what it is with boys.  They don't need consent.  And if you can go to the beach with no top, then I guess middle aged men can have those pictures on their phones if the girl isn't doing anything sexual in nature.  I agree fair is fair, but there will be some downside.

(09-23-2019, 04:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You make a point.  I wonder how many sickos have been ogling my daughter wearing flip flops. (The other thong)
You've got all of those great parts of the female anatomy, and some dude wants to see her feet.  

It's more odd in a social sense than a neurological one since the most accurate explanation I recall from my cognitive psychology days involves the proximity of the part of the brain that recognizes sexual organs being next to the one that recognizes feet, but I'm not sure how up to date that is and I don't feel like delving into a big google search on feet while big brother watches me.

People who have fetishes are usually also into the socially acceptable aspects of sexuality, so if it makes you feel any better I'd wager a dude who would oggle her feet would also take a "subtle" glance at her other um...parts.  The main thing is that most people don't get all rapey and creepy the second they are stimulated.
(09-23-2019, 04:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But that's not what it is with boys.  They don't need consent.  And if you can go to the beach with no top, then I guess middle aged men can have those pictures on their phones if the girl isn't doing anything sexual in nature.  I agree fair is fair, but there will be some downside.

This is what is interesting about it, because not so long ago women were bundled up head to foot or they are completely covered in other societies right now.  The idea of women not wearing tops to us probably seems about as insane as the idea of a woman not wearing a petticoat and other fashion things I can't even name 100+ years ago.

I'm sure the concept of a bikini being legal much less socially acceptable seemed like the fall of western civilization, at one point.
(09-23-2019, 04:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's more odd in a social sense than a neurological one since the most accurate explanation I recall from my cognitive psychology days involves the proximity of the part of the brain that recognizes sexual organs being next to the one that recognizes feet, but I'm not sure how up to date that is and I don't feel like delving into a big google search on feet while big brother watches me.

People who have fetishes are usually also into the socially acceptable aspects of sexuality, so if it makes you feel any better I'd wager a dude who would oggle her feet would also take a "subtle" glance at her other um...parts.  The main thing is that most people don't get all rapey and creepy the second they are stimulated.

Or maybe if your sexual organ is near your feet?  I sure miss wearing shorts.

Yeah as long as that sicko is checking out the rest of her body and not just her feet,  I guess I'm OK with it.

(09-23-2019, 04:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is what is interesting about it, because not so long ago women were bundled up head to foot or they are completely covered in other societies right now.  The idea of women not wearing tops to us probably seems about as insane as the idea of a woman not wearing a petticoat and other fashion things I can't even name 100+ years ago.

I'm sure the concept of a bikini being legal much less socially acceptable seemed like the fall of western civilization, at one point.

That's when nice ankles meant something.  

(09-23-2019, 04:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But that's not what it is with boys.  They don't need consent.  And if you can go to the beach with no top, then I guess middle aged men can have those pictures on their phones if the girl isn't doing anything sexual in nature.  I agree fair is fair, but there will be some downside.

To further muddy the waters: Some Middle-Aged men might be more aroused by the shirtless boy than girl. 

(09-23-2019, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To further muddy the waters: Some Middle-Aged men might be more aroused by the shirtless boy than girl. 

Any time I've worn a swimsuit that is socially accepted (nay, demanded...don't want to be THAT KID who swam in a t-shirt, right?) to lack a top I've been putting myself out there to be oggled by pedophiles and gay guys.  Geez, it would really be a bummer if society placed as much responsibility on men for "being sexually available" as it did on women.
(09-23-2019, 04:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any time I've worn a swimsuit that is socially accepted (nay, demanded...don't want to be THAT KID who swam in a t-shirt, right?) to lack a top I've been putting myself out there to be oggled by pedophiles and gay guys.  Geez, it would really be a bummer if society placed as much responsibility on men for "being sexually available" as it did on women.

Well I'm the more conservative type; my swimsuit covers my nipples:

[Image: img_bd77ebbfb096-1.jpeg]

(09-23-2019, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I'm the more conservative type; my swimsuit covers my nipples:

[Image: img_bd77ebbfb096-1.jpeg]

Everyone in that picture is trying to turn me on.  Look at all that exposed skin.
(09-23-2019, 05:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Everyone in that picture is trying to turn me on.  Look at all that exposed skin.

Especially the dude in blue jeans and boots.