Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FYI - 30% off at MCD today and tomorrow in Cincy and Dayton
Mods feel free to move this but due to the timing, thought this would be best place for our local Dayton and Cincinnati residents.

McDonald's is offering 30% on their application on Sunday and Monday to celebrate the Bengals success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I knew MCDs had an app, but I never installed it. I assume there are food deals if you use the app in addition to what is being posted here? Do you have to order via the app, and how does that work going through the drive-thru?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I knew MCDs had an app, but I never installed it.  I assume there are food deals if you use the app in addition to what is being posted here?  Do you have to order via the app, and how does that work going through the drive-thru?

Yeah they actually have good deals on the app.

Basically pick the McD's where u will go to. Place the order & pay for it via your phone. Then with GPS via your phone, it will know when you arrive, they will prepare the food then, and you can either go thru drive thru or in parking lot in a mobile app pick up spot.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah they actually have good deals on the app.

Basically pick the McD's where u will go to. Place the order & pay for it via your phone. Then with GPS, it will know when you arrive, they will prepare the food then, and you can either go thru drive thru or in parking lot in a mobile app pick up spot.

Thanks, sounds like more planning then went into D-Day  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I knew MCDs had an app, but I never installed it.  I assume there are food deals if you use the app in addition to what is being posted here?  Do you have to order via the app, and how does that work going through the drive-thru?

Yes just download the app., great deals and you can also place an order and beat the drive thru line or pick it up in drive thru if you desire, saves some time. They also have a loyalty program which customers love, all through the app.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Most of McDonalds lunch/dinner menu is mostly gross. But if those fries just come out of the fryer and are salted with the perfect amount of salt, there is nothing better. The McNuggets are fire when they’re fresh too.

The breakfast menu is great though. 10/10
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Most of McDonalds lunch/dinner menu is mostly gross. But if those fries just come out of the fryer and are salted with the perfect amount of salt, there is nothing better. The McNuggets are fire when they’re fresh too.

Yup, if you can get fresh McDonald's it's actually pretty good. Problem is, it's never fresh. 
Reply/Quote
Already had mcdonalds for breakfast in cleveland and if they knew I was a bengals fan they'd charge double
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Most of McDonalds lunch/dinner menu is mostly gross. But if those fries just come out of the fryer and are salted with the perfect amount of salt, there is nothing better. The McNuggets are fire when they’re fresh too.

I'll give some love to the deluxe chicken sandwich, too.  If it's hot and fresh, it's really good.  Also, if you're a Big Mac fan, try subbing tartar sauce for special sauce.  It's no Big Boy, but it aint bad.  
Reply/Quote

I dont know a bunch of plain cheeseburgers and that cheese dip along with a basket of fries.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:19 PM)Synric Wrote: I dont know a bunch of plain cheeseburgers and that cheese dip along with a basket of fries.

Cheese dip is a game changer at any fast food joint. There is nothing more American than dipping a load of french fries in some cheese dip.

I didn’t even know that McDonald’s had it, and now I feel that I need to go try it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote