Cam is supposed to be on GMFB at 8:30 Eastern today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn, saw this a few minutes too late.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Damn, saw this a few minutes too late.

Well GMFB repeats for about 4 hours each day 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Great interview, thanks WCU. Rock On

Just a great dude too and CTB just played better and better as the season went on once he started. In the Playoffs he might
of been our best player in the Secondary, THAT is saying something. BTW, my nephew is named Cam, one of my twin sisters
when they were being born were going to be called Taylor if she turned out to be a boy and my other sister is named Britt.

Just crazy coincidences on the name of a player on my Bengals lol

Also, loved what he said about Burrow, dude is good at everything ha ha
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well GMFB repeats for about 4 hours each day 

Right, but the DEJ doesn't give me that much time off  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 11:57 AM)wcu Wrote:

Good interview, thanks for sharing.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great interview, thanks WCU.  Rock On

Just a great dude too and CTB just played better and better as the season went on once he started. In the Playoffs he might
of been our best player in the Secondary, THAT is saying something. BTW, my nephew is named Cam, one of my twin sisters
when they were being born were going to be called Taylor if she turned out to be a boy and my other sister is named Britt.

Just crazy coincidences on the name of a player on my Bengals lol

Also, loved what he said about Burrow, dude is good at everything ha ha

Yes! I really enjoyed watching him. He would make a mistake in coverage, but had to speed to get back into position right at the last second to break it up. He should be playing even faster this year and I would think that will lead to a lot of interceptions for him. I'm stoked about how fast our DB's are this year. Speed kills, and we have it.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 08:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes! I really enjoyed watching him. He would make a mistake in coverage, but had to speed to get back into position right at the last second to break it up. He should be playing even faster this year and I would think that will lead to a lot of interceptions for him. I'm stoked about how fast our DB's are this year. Speed kills, and we have it.

And he is crazy physical, CTB loves to hit people. Mellow
Reply/Quote