Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook posts
What kind of Facebook posts annoy you guys the most? You ever deleted or hid someone annoying?
Reply/Quote
I've got a crazy psychotic ex g/f that I had to put on the ol' Ignore list.  she can't see me and I can't see her.  too bad I didn't follow that advise before we bumped uglies.  dumb, dumb, dumb. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
1. Any political memes trying to make a point for either the left or the right. Or just any political stuff.
2. When someone posts something that looks like they are having a major crisis, without telling what it is. Then a few hours later posting a picture of a dog making a funny face.
3. Lately are posts about the Confederate monuments talking about saving history, when they have no clue of the actual history involved.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Reposting political crap that would take three seconds to debunk. There was one about Obamacare or something that said it's costing x amount of dollars, and if it were just distributed among the people everyone would get a million dollars. Something like that. A billion likes, and apparently not one person with a calculator or the ability to move a decimal point in their head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
people you unfollow but still get notifications for when the share post and they share post all day.
Reply/Quote
I can't stand the "Jesus followers will share but Satan's followers will keep scrolling" posts. Want me to pray for you? No problem. But, I'm not sharing a post/picture that is solely for the purposes of sharing.

I recently had to unfriend an older friend because of her constant anti-Nazi crap. I'm fine that she's anti-Trump. I'm fine that she didn't like Trump's response to Charlottesville. But, when literally every single one of her posts consisted of falsehoods and deliberate misinformation in an attempt to paint Trump as a literal Nazi? Well, that's going too far. I tried correcting her without callin gher out or trying to make Trump look good (I'm no miracle worker), but she refused to see reason, so without any fanfare or pronouncement, I unfriended her. First person I've unfriended since I went through my friend's list and got rid of my ex-wife's family.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I can't stand the "Jesus followers will share but Satan's followers will keep scrolling" posts. Want me to pray for you? No problem. But, I'm not sharing a post/picture that is solely for the purposes of sharing.

I recently had to unfriend an older friend because of her constant anti-Nazi crap. I'm fine that she's anti-Trump. I'm fine that she didn't like Trump's response to Charlottesville. But, when literally every single one of her posts consisted of falsehoods and deliberate misinformation in an attempt to paint Trump as a literal Nazi? Well, that's going too far. I tried correcting her without callin gher out or trying to make Trump look good (I'm no miracle worker), but she refused to see reason, so without any fanfare or pronouncement, I unfriended her. First person I've unfriended since I went through my friend's list and got rid of my ex-wife's family.

yeah digital chain letters are 1,000,000x worse than the paper ones....       as they usually are a good way to deliver a virus. 

to the OP

I block people all the time on facebook    I aint got time to scroll thru miles of shit  so if someone is constantly posting stuff that's stupid the get blocked. and obvious spam bots get reported and blocked.
Reply/Quote
I deleted my facebook account about 6 years ago I think? I don't miss it one bit. Lucky for me, most of the people I know and love are all within a stone's throw. I can see how people who have loved ones a distance away use it to stay in touch.
Reply/Quote